Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

I really wish they would remove the 12 player requirement to loot chests. Not because I have used MQ to do it with a 4box team of shadowknights, but simply because I think that when there is a group of 5-6 people that really play hard and can beat an encounter, they deserve a reward.

Looks like you all got the dick in the butt when you bought items.

I still cannot FATHOM how these MMs were released as they were. I mean, I can understand maybe releasing the shadowknight bugged content, as that would not really be a glaring flaw at first look. But seriously, the gear was so good, how did NOT A SINGLE PERSON notice? Lol, its just hillarious!

items

so if I won a item during I raid I get to keep it? just the stuff I bought will be nerfed?

Can someone confirm that 12 people are required in zone now for chest to open for the 15 beer tokens?

so if I won a item during I raid I get to keep it? just the stuff I bought will be nerfed?

No, your item is worthless as of 10/7.

Someone needs to ship Absor an industrial-sized drum of Astroglide.

chest wouldn't open with 6 in zone

if anyone wants to do raids on mayong send me a pm
need 6 more toons to complete raids
you can keep loots i just want to be flagged for buying loot

Basically every single raid item will be worthless to you. Even if you already had them before he removed OMM. The only way you can earn the items is by doing all the Crystallos raids. So basically any casual gamer or non raider will have ZERO access to the equipment. No headstart on Underfoot, no simply having gear that is bellow the first level of UF group gear, nothing, you will have absolutely nothing. They made every single change in the benefit of raiders, in every way possible.

I'll say it again. Nonraiders will end up with 0 items, be them nerfed or non nerfed. You will have nothing.

chest wouldn't open with 6 in zone

if anyone wants to do raids on mayong send me a pm
need 6 more toons to complete raids
you can keep loots i just want to be flagged for buying loot

You won't be flagged for buying the loot. The loot doesn't exist on OMM right now, and won't until the October patch, at which point if you want it you'll have to complete Crystallos raids.

That totally fucks non raiders soo badly I dont even want to look at another of these... the real question I have tho is if they include the various dragon scales augs that are still on vendors and equipable in non raid gear?

Last edited:
Alan "Absor" VanCouvering, If I could send you an uppercut in the Mail, or a roundhouse kick, I would Overnight it. Fucking ridiculous.

Confirmed on CT there must be 12 people in the zone to open the chest to get the two stacks of 15 brews.

Anyone have any info on the group missions? Can i still do these with two and beable to lewt the chest?

ALSO...

Has anyone thought of killing the mobs required for the raid, but in the group missions... for the naggy raid.. the chest still exists there.

ALSO...

Has anyone thought of killing the mobs required for the raid, but in the group missions... for the naggy raid.. the chest still exists there.

Someone had told me that you could do naggy in the group mission, before the nerf. I did just this. I did the group mission, killed naggy first. Could not open chest. I did the mission properly, still could not loot naggy chest. No matter what order I did things in the group mission, it's not possible to loot the raid chest in the group mission.

Thank you. I was timid to try it.

I just did the group mission with 2. thats still working alright. Got fleshripper as my group item...

Yea, you can kill naggy in group instance but the chest will not open.
As far as i can tell, group missions havent been "fixed" yet. i was doing them not long before OMM nurf, and i was doing Naggy when it was nurfed.. i missed it by les than 2 mins :(

I was just doing cursed guk... i finished off the mobs with my normal method. and went to open the chest and it wouldnt open... i normally train the two mobs that are left in there away with one toon and go up with the other to make the lewt.... that didnt work... so I killed the mobs that I had trained away... BAM.. it let me open the chest after that... not sure if this has any barring on the raids at all. but i thought id throw it out there.

group missions were not the problem, raid missions were. They should not fix the group missions besides requiring 3 people like all other instances did.

I was just doing cursed guk... i finished off the mobs with my normal method. and went to open the chest and it wouldnt open... i normally train the two mobs that are left in there away with one toon and go up with the other to make the lewt.... that didnt work... so I killed the mobs that I had trained away... BAM.. it let me open the chest after that... not sure if this has any barring on the raids at all. but i thought id throw it out there.

You probably just had agro. You cannot open a chest when you have agro. You must be in a rest mode or maybe just cooldown.

You probably just had agro. You cannot open a chest when you have agro. You must be in a rest mode or maybe just cooldown.

It seems like it. But I made sure to check that. I had no aggro. and was in rest state. i also tried /fade... all that worked was killing the two mobs... only reason i noticed it was I used to train the mobs away and loot the chest with another toon every time.. and it not working made me want to ask