What kind of MQ user are you?

What kind of MQ user are you?

• Total voters
Voted Mr. Map because I need my map to play! I also have a bit of self righteous. I try to make sure nobody knows that I am using MQ.

opps

Need to change my vote to The Desperate MQ'er this is where I belong sorry
may bad have fun every 1.

I don't know that I really fit into any of the molds up there. I am not a macro god, work too many hours at a job that cuts my play time down so that I feel like when I am playing I'm going backwards compared to everyone else. I just got MQ2 to make a few things quicker, of course, since I'm a noob to all this MQ stuff, I'm spending more time with my trial and error stuff than playing. I did succeed in doing a couple of OGH missions without a tracker though, and my mage has summoned lots of stuff for me from my cauldron.

I am just an average joe. Love the map but i do warp and zone here and there on occasion.

Average Joe working slowly toward Macro God. I spend about 80% of my playtime macro tinkering. I'd make much, much faster progress if I just went with what worked, but I'm never happy with it just working... it has to work *well* by god. :)

I think this poll is kind of funny, because the people that select "crazy do whatever I want" kind of shit don't deserve to have MQ2 or be here, imo they should be banned. All of us should be the careful type imo.