Good zones for AFK Macroing

Bevo

Reaction score
I was curious if you guys can reccomend any relatively empty zone(s) (or infrequently visited) that I could run my AFK team to go at night or during the day. Crew is lvl 78 and on Mayong.

Mayong is going to be watched heavily.

Sony now seems to monitor excessive play times. So afk'ing anything right now doesn't seem to be too good of an idea.

No matter where you go its gonna be risky.

If i knew a good place for ya, id tell ya man.

Yup, you'll get done for too much playtime.

I was AFK killing in a zone that seen no traffic at all but still got done. GMs will come and check up on people that are logged in for a lot of time just to make sure they are not AFK.

Appreciate the concern guys.... I am VERY aware of the risk.

So does anyone actually have an answer for me? :)

I just log on then do afk for 10-12hrs then play Manuel until i'm ready to log off. Only had 1 run in and he couldn't prove i was afk the first few hours since i replied to his tells.

any good afk zone that gets posted is no longer a good afk zone as everyone and his / her mother+sister will attempt to use it making it overpopulated.

There is a dozen servers and 19,000 hackers. Why would people give out this information so they'd lose thier spots?

any good afk zone that gets posted is no longer a good afk zone as everyone and his / her mother+sister will attempt to use it making it overpopulated.

/nods even though JJ is a cock sucker he knows the ropes.

Mayong is going to be watched heavily.

Sony now seems to monitor excessive play times. So afk'ing anything right now doesn't seem to be too good of an idea.

No matter where you go its gonna be risky.

If i knew a good place for ya, id tell ya man.

Not having these issues on servers that don't start with Mayong btw.

People not on Mayong have had these issues. More then a few have.

I understand that, but I have not had any issues. Since I left Mayong that is.

Presence is higher on Mayong than any other server, imo.

If it's posted here, it will be watched or flooded or both.

There is a spot in Tosk, upper left corner, where a few boars wander.
Boars are easy, usually a couple people with a merc healer and tank sit there afk killing them every couple mins as another wanders past.
Good exp.

If it's posted here, it will be watched or flooded or both.

There is a spot in Tosk, upper left corner, where a few boars wander.
Boars are easy, usually a couple people with a merc healer and tank sit there afk killing them every couple mins as another wanders past.
Good exp.

Almost tempted to go sit and watch to see how long till they get a GM presence.

There are many...many zones that are not on the beaten path that get little or no visitors. I have been where I am at for over 2 weeks and only got 1 person that entered the zone in that time. I have a few safeguards in my macro's that /pause the macro when someone enters the zone. The macroes end on the event that someone sends a tell. I also dont afk for longer than a few hours at a time. I have been logged in for days at a time.

Last edited:
I don't buy the excessive playtime shit. I really don't even think they have a way of actively searching for that. Even if they do, I really don't think they check for high playtimes and then go check on those people...just seems stupid, tons of losers play MMO's and play 18 hours a day almost every day, it's expected in vid games.

tbh I don't really buy that they get some message of everyone who has been on so many hours.

I think what happens is they probably can generate a list of who has been on x amount of hours in x amount of time and check out the first 10 or so. That would be my guess.