Search results

1. M

Enchanter Mac

ae mez yeah it will not AE or PBAE mez if less than 3 targets unmezzed add.
  2. M

Auto Puller Macro

is this right ? Is this part of the code that will stop puller from pulling a npc that is under 100% hp ? /if (${Target.PctHPs}==100) /goto :PullLoop /if (${Target.PctHPs}<21) /return /call MoveToLoc ${RT_MyyLOC} ${RT_MyXLOC} /if (!${Target.ID}) /return
  3. M

Anyone using modbot?

Anyone out there using Modbot ? This seems to be the most stable macro I have used to date. The only thing i cannot figure out is how to get set up a Mage to nuke, buff etc.. A PM is cool if you don't want to post in these forums as this is a VIP macro. Many thanks. :D
  4. M

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Pets attacking I run this with a warrior (pull mac) enchanter (enchanter mac) and 2 mages, works and cast just fine for about 5 or 6 mobs then will just suddenly send pets out to engage target which of course causes pull mac to stop working (warrior just sits there spamming you need a target...
  5. M

Macros acting funny since the last patch?

I took a look inside macroquest.ini and it shows all the plugins i have chosen. Now that the patch came on Thursdsay not sure if any of this post will be pertinent once the new compile is out. Oh and I use xp so not sure how i would of lost the write access to any file as I am the only account...
  6. M

Macros acting funny since the last patch?

Macro's doing wierd stuff Enchanter.mac and mageBot.mac are both doing wierd things. Pets are getting targets and running out to engage when macro states not even start doing anything until 95%. Macro's have been acting and doing things that I have never seen them do. Hud in the MMO part is...
  7. M

Macro problems

So can a guide turn this plugin ON thru EQ on my computer(s) remotely if I am running mq2 ?
  8. M

Macro problems

Hmm, very strange indeed. Until JJ posted my solution I had no idea this plugin even existed. No Idea how it go loaded, but then again these things happen to me all the time, I blame windows/eq for the conspiracy. :eek: At any rate thanks again for the help and bigger thanks to all you dev's...
  9. M

Macro problems

Thank you very much Thanks JJ that fixed my problems. When did this become a problem ? Thought i was pretty current on things. Thanks again for the very quick solution. :)
  10. M

Macro problems

Cannot seem to get any of my fishing macro's to work. I like to use fish mac by Yoda. Tried to use adv_fish and hyperfish and keep getting all of the same errors from all 3 macro's. DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/goto :Fish' Anywhere that has /goto :Fish or /goto followed by :<whatever> I...
  11. M

HotFix for 3-19 Notes/Broke MQ

3/19/2009 *** Highlights *** - Pet hold can now be used with charmed pets again (as long as the owner has the AA). - Put separators back into raid window. Separators will now appear between sorting groups for all sorting criteria except for "by name." *** Quests & Events *** - Added a...
  12. M

Patch notes for 03/12/09

3/12/2009 *** Highlights *** - Guild Creation Tool: Players can now get their guilds created in-game by using the Guild Management window. When opening the Guild Management Window (Alt + G) when you are not in a guild, you will be asked if you would like to create one. All existing guild...
  13. M

Crashing

How would you test /zone if you unload mq2piggyzone ? Its not my ISP and /gate does not seem do cause it but once in a great while and I am crashing sometimes just even actually zoning regular, I don't have the problem if mq2 is not logged on. Not a software tester so can only tell what is...
  14. M

Crashing

Getting alot of crashing when zoning either from bind or from another zone via bind. Happening when i run multiple toons and just a single toon. Is anyone getting a unusual number of crashes. Yes everything is the latest, No its not my computer. MQ2Piggyzone causing this or something else...
  15. M

Council Divided

They leash How and where are you kiting these non snarable mobs at ? I really have done this encounter and know that they leash just inside the tunnels, and also these mobs snare your ass good and quick then beat you down even faster (6.5k X 4 = 1.5 sec death)
  16. M

Looting stacked items

Can't seem to get toons to loot items that are stacked on corpse's, anyway to get ninjaloot to loot stacked items ?
  17. M

Running 6 on comp

Working now Yes 3.2 gigs is max that 32bit os lets you access, the rest is used for virtual memory, as for the graphics cards I am running 2 1 gig 9600 GT's DDR 2's not sure if that has anything to do with it. Turning of autoevade seems to have done the trick as it has been running flawlessly...
  18. M

Running 6 on comp

I was thinking that it might be a memory problem even thought I am running 5.2 gigs of ram at present I am only using a 32bit os. Is Autobot included with MQ ? Thank you all for the quick and very helpful response it is much appreciated :D
  19. M

Running 6 on comp

Wondering if running 6 toons on one computer would be causing macro's to randomly stop working? Running 4 macro's at a time; Pull, RH, AFEnc and AFCleric. Grinding aa in LP with 4 lvl 85 toons and 2 83 toons ( War, Enc, SK, Clr, Rog, Mnk) and group is wiping. Watched it for hours and notice...
  20. M

Group of 4 85 looking for hunting ground

What ? :confused: How could you possibly get 100 aa in six hours ??? Even grinding in LP @ 85 with 5 toons it takes about 15-17 mins to get 1 aa at 5.45 % per croc @ 100% aa, so that would only equal about 30 aa in a 6 hr period. I can see a 100 aa per 18 hr grind but 6 hrs !? Would love to...