Anyone using modbot?

minuomorbis

Reaction score
Anyone out there using Modbot ? This seems to be the most stable macro I have used to date. The only thing i cannot figure out is how to get set up a Mage to nuke, buff etc.. A PM is cool if you don't want to post in these forums as this is a VIP macro. Many thanks. :D

Modbot

Modbot is a macro not a plug-in...

Yes, I use it... but this is a very vague question... and I will suplly a very vague answer... If you have membership to macroquest website I suggest you read up on the macro there... this is a lot to explain in just a simple sentence or two. :)

Anyone out there using Modbot ? This seems to be the most stable macro I have used to date. The only thing i cannot figure out is how to get set up a Mage to nuke, buff etc.. A PM is cool if you don't want to post in these forums as this is a VIP macro. Many thanks. :D

I think you just answered your own question.

If you have membership to macroquest website I suggest you read up on the macro there.

everything is on the modbot wiki page

If you ask a specific question maybe I can help. I have a mage running on modbot. But need a more specific question.

Have you set a ini file up yet for any class on modbot? If so it is just like it a few slight differences. Like a script to have the mage cast and equip pet with weapons. And that too is on the wiki page... had to modify it to work for me a bit. But most everything you need to learn is on the wiki page. So go take a look at it and if you have a question please ask I will try and answer it.

I am by no means a expert on the damn macro but I have banged my head against my desk,walls, and every door in my house trying to figure the shit out. So maybe I can help.