Macros acting funny since the last patch?

What is really strange is I tried the mac again last night for about 9 Hours and it ran flawless... I have not used the Assist Mac or the Mage mac to comment but I think it may just have been a funny glitch that has been resolved... ?
were you using the latest compile I had posted, before? Or only last night? There were a couple things wrong previously that could cause that kind of glitch.

htw

were you using the latest compile I had posted, before? Or only last night? There were a couple things wrong previously that could cause that kind of glitch.

htw

Nah I haven't updated yet (EQ wen't down so figured no use updating) so it wasn't due to that...

So not sure what the issue was but am glad it sorted its self out (it looks like) and hopefully you didn't waste too much time trying to find it.

Nah I haven't updated yet (EQ wen't down so figured no use updating) so it wasn't due to that...

So not sure what the issue was but am glad it sorted its self out (it looks like) and hopefully you didn't waste too much time trying to find it.
Ah, then that is why. It is not consistent, but will cause what you say.

htw

My troubles went away with the patch you did right before this EQ patch. Modbot straighten out and was running perfectly again. Whatever you fixed cleared up the debuff troubles I was having.

Sounds like maybe you don't have write access to macroquest.ini, so saving in plugin configuration is not actually saving. I'll try enchanter.mac at least on my end soon as I can (I am working). I do not have a mage, so cannot test magebot (well I do.. level 17 LOL).

htw

I took a look inside macroquest.ini and it shows all the plugins i have chosen. Now that the patch came on Thursdsay not sure if any of this post will be pertinent once the new compile is out. Oh and I use xp so not sure how i would of lost the write access to any file as I am the only account on the computer and have all permissions.:confused: