Crashing

minuomorbis

Reaction score
Getting alot of crashing when zoning either from bind or from another zone via bind. Happening when i run multiple toons and just a single toon. Is anyone getting a unusual number of crashes. Yes everything is the latest, No its not my computer. MQ2Piggyzone causing this or something else perhaps ? getting to be a real pia having to log every time i want to zone.

Getting alot of crashing when zoning either from bind or from another zone via bind. Happening when i run multiple toons and just a single toon. Is anyone getting a unusual number of crashes. Yes everything is the latest, No its not my computer. MQ2Piggyzone causing this or something else perhaps ? getting to be a real pia having to log every time i want to zone.
I have a novel idea! Unload the plugins and see what happens. Then start loading them back up...see what happens. Is MQ2Piggyzone causing this? You're the best one to answer that, aren't you?

/plugin mq2piggyzone unload

Having no clue what plugins you're running makes it so much harder to answer this question. Try unloading stuff and see what happens.

BC

I have a novel idea! Unload the plugins and see what happens. Then start loading them back up...see what happens. Is MQ2Piggyzone causing this? You're the best one to answer that, aren't you?

/plugin mq2piggyzone unload

Having no clue what plugins you're running makes it so much harder to answer this question. Try unloading stuff and see what happens.

BC

You cannt very well test the /zone function without piggyzone loaded silly man!

I had this issue too, but I'm 98% sure its my isp, since they were having some problems this weekend.

I am having issues zoning somewhat (mq2 crashes) but I dont think it is our compile. I have noticed /gate causing a lot more crashes recently.

dude ves whatever u had going on this weekend blew something bad. you still had that fos issuse though before your isp started messing up big time, and your not the only one so i think its something to do with ur isp and a combonation of sonys servers having dying hamsters:p

How would you test /zone if you unload mq2piggyzone ? Its not my ISP and /gate does not seem do cause it but once in a great while and I am crashing sometimes just even actually zoning regular, I don't have the problem if mq2 is not logged on. Not a software tester so can only tell what is happening not why. Any help in going about what i should do to solve this would be greatly appreciated, please save the flames and stupid remarks, only seeking helpful advice and guidance. Thank you.:D

How would you test /zone if you unload mq2piggyzone ? Its not my ISP and /gate does not seem do cause it but once in a great while and I am crashing sometimes just even actually zoning regular, I don't have the problem if mq2 is not logged on. Not a software tester so can only tell what is happening not why. Any help in going about what i should do to solve this would be greatly appreciated, please save the flames and stupid remarks, only seeking helpful advice and guidance. Thank you.:D

Its your UI, check your UIErrors.txt if it has stuff in it you UI is he problem like 98% chance

Well thinkking about this and incountering this issuse myself now once or twice. Try making sure u have levi clicked off in any form, i have noticed when trying to chain zone threw zones where they put the new levi "fix" in it crashes me if i have levi on. However i tested this abit the zones i normally crash when zoning threw or zoning to i do not crash if i remove levi. Other than that i havent noticed an issuse with gate unless im using it in a zone with alot of traffic ( wich i do rarley) but those are the only time, since i have redone my bind point agian back to a building in pok havent had any issuse with /gate. Still having the server connectivty issuse somewhat but my up/down speeds are fine so im willing to point the finger at sony on this one for now, we know they have the uberest server maintnece in the world right :p

I'm not having any issues with piggyzone. /zone and /gate works fine for me and I can even chain zone with no issues

Well as stated by many other folks unload all plugins save for the BASE REQUIRED ones. and by that I mean what MQ2 requires for base functionality. then load piggyzone do some zoneing. then start loading your plugins one at a time till the crashes start happening. Then unload them all but that plugin and see if its still crashing. if it still crashes you have the culpret. It could be a combination of plugins or just one. but its alot easier to find if your starting from the base and working up VS unloading them. I had the issue with autodestroy. would crash me every time I zoned and I mean every time. did I mention that every time I zoned I would crash? :)