Group of 4 85 looking for hunting ground

seashadow

Reaction score
Whats the best place for a group of four lvl 85's to hunt? Hve cleric, warrior, shammy, and mage. Been doing worgs in lp with the quest. Anything better for aa xp? Tahnks.

Try dreadspire. . new hotzone not bad aa xp at 85

I tried dreadspire, lp was still better. Plus dreadspire is just a terrible place for a hotzone, too small.

Try dreadspire. . new hotzone not bad aa xp at 85

Depending on the amount of AA's you already have if you recieve bonus EXP for the AA grind....I've been in valdeholm on my 82 zerker, 82 chanter, 80 ranger, 77 bard with healer merc and AA exp on Zerker with 900+ AA's is about 5-6% per kill on the northern most part of zone where the crypt namer spawns (top right room). Where-as the ranger at only 250 aa's was getting 9% AA per kill. The pathing is sketchy at best, and really helps to have a puller. (hence the lowbie bard).

Also 30ac augment drops there. The exp is better then that of Riftseekers, the mobs seem to have more hps however. all in all good place to keep a steady killing rythem.

If anyone has a better idea be sure to post :-D /hint Jim ~ lol wish I knew how to get 1k aa's in 10 days without using active hacks lol

1k aa's is more then do able in 10 days i did 100 aa last night in about 6hours or so

Exp per minute is what you really need to evaluate not Exp per kill.

1 mob every 560 seconds for 5%AA vs 1 mob every 20-25 seconds for 2.5%AA.

You also have to factor in respawn rates pull speeds and other misc factors when looking for good grind locations.

Since the new expansion came out, and I've been xping, I really can't find anything that good. Anything in SoD is just horrid, been going the top of mech guardian, but even that sucks.

Yeah I have been looking for a good grind spot myself. I have been doing 4th floor guardian, Ship( also farming cores) LP worgs and orcs tasks ( solo on mage) I have yet to find anything in SoD thats worth doing.... Warrens is decent xp but mobs hit HARD and have a decent amt of hps

I thought this initially as well (the part about SoD sucking for exp). I happen to find a great area while doing some Void flagging. It is off Field of Scale called the Kaesora Library. I get about 1% normal exp for 5 to 6 kills (at 83 and 84, I plan to ding here), on double exp its .31/.33 a kill. I also really don't think the mobs here have a ton of exp either, but it may be slower for your 4-box. (You need to add another dps and you'll be set!)

I could not even stomach to grind anymore exp in the Mech Guardian, the nice thing about the library you are also camping the new armor pieces and ac augs if you do the camp I'm doing, which is easy to get to with MQ.
:)

Good Luck

You can get 1% XP every 9-10 kills in Beza and the kill rate is much higher than Kaesora Library.

I thought this initially as well (the part about SoD sucking for exp). I happen to find a great area while doing some Void flagging. It is off Field of Scale called the Kaesora Library. I get about 1% normal exp for 5 to 6 kills (at 83 and 84, I plan to ding here), on double exp its .31/.33 a kill. I also really don't think the mobs here have a ton of exp either, but it may be slower for your 4-box. (You need to add another dps and you'll be set!)

I could not even stomach to grind anymore exp in the Mech Guardian, the nice thing about the library you are also camping the new armor pieces and ac augs if you do the camp I'm doing, which is easy to get to with MQ.
:)

Good Luck

Which camp is that ? Wondering if I can do that camp... boxing bard mage clr war could add shmy to the mix also. ( no to hijack)

What ?

1k aa's is more then do able in 10 days i did 100 aa last night in about 6hours or so

:confused: How could you possibly get 100 aa in six hours ??? Even grinding in LP @ 85 with 5 toons it takes about 15-17 mins to get 1 aa at 5.45 % per croc @ 100% aa, so that would only equal about 30 aa in a 6 hr period. I can see a 100 aa per 18 hr grind but 6 hrs !? Would love to know where your grinding, I really need a 100 aa.:D

Enjoy the Holidays whatever that may be and have a prosperous and safe New Year.:D

:confused: How could you possibly get 100 aa in six hours ??? Even grinding in LP @ 85 with 5 toons it takes about 15-17 mins to get 1 aa at 5.45 % per croc @ 100% aa, so that would only equal about 30 aa in a 6 hr period. I can see a 100 aa per 18 hr grind but 6 hrs !? Would love to know where your grinding, I really need a 100 aa.:D

Enjoy the Holidays whatever that may be and have a prosperous and safe New Year.:D

I heard something intersting ingame last night about an instance where you can get hella aa w the following setup.... I know nothing about how it works where it is or details yet but i will share if /when I do...

What he said was you need a 85 ranja w headshot.. shroud your other 5 toons to 70 and let the ranja own ..... thats all I know atm

Loping plains is by far the best its rarely populated and exp is fast with constant mobs.

Well for the guy that posted about what to do. If you have your basic aa's done on cleric(crits etc for heals) Keep him outside the group for awhile especially if your using any macro for healing. That alone will buy you 20% ish more xp. If the shammy is fair on aa.. get him out of the group too. Get that warrior and mage beasty on dps aa's I dunno where u are faction wise etc but work on FOS faction if your not doin much cept grinding so u can get lynx rk2.

Your lucky your box set up you can pull peeps out without one not hurting anothers enhancements.

I got a bard and enchanter in my box combo so one helps the other.

For the people that camp beza, then I'm sure you noticed the gnome models have about 1/2 the hps as the steamwork models.

Well, teh mino warleader camp is all gnomes. there is 4 minos that have a chance at spawning the warleader (30ac 50hp aug, and gaunts of armor), and about 30 mobs all nearby to be able to pull. need some sort of puller to get them all though, or else you will be tanking 2 at a time (which is gravy), but a pull here or there net 3 or more.

But, all gnome models equals a dead mob in about 20 seconds with a full group.