Macro problems

minuomorbis

Reaction score
Cannot seem to get any of my fishing macro's to work. I like to use fish mac by Yoda. Tried to use adv_fish and hyperfish and keep getting all of the same errors from all 3 macro's.

DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/goto :Fish'

Anywhere that has /goto :Fish or /goto followed by :<whatever> I get a
DoCommand - Couldn't parse /goto :<whatever it is>

Is my mq2 corrupted ? I am at a loss (very easy to do) why this would suddenly crop up. Cannot use any fishing macro's. Please help.

I do have the fishing ablility hotkeyed and also keyed in the Actions window, have fishing poles, bait etc.. It worked one day and the next I keep getting the above mentioned errors in my mq2 window.

Thank you for the help.:D

Thank you very much

Thanks JJ that fixed my problems. When did this become a problem ? Thought i was pretty current on things. Thanks again for the very quick solution. :)

Thanks JJ that fixed my problems. When did this become a problem ? Thought i was pretty current on things. Thanks again for the very quick solution. :)
Eh? Mq2nogoto removes /goto so guides can use the client command. However, it is not loaded by default. At some point you turned it on.

Htw

Eh? Mq2nogoto removes /goto so guides can use the client command. However, it is not loaded by default. At some point you turned it on.

Htw

Hmm, very strange indeed. Until JJ posted my solution I had no idea this plugin even existed. No Idea how it go loaded, but then again these things happen to me all the time, I blame windows/eq for the conspiracy. :eek: At any rate thanks again for the help and bigger thanks to all you dev's out there that keep it going.

Guides as in GM's ?

Last edited:
gm's and guides are different, but the plugin is intended for guides who want to use the /goto command with mq2

gm's and guides are different, but the plugin is intended for guides who want to use the /goto command with mq2

So can a guide turn this plugin ON thru EQ on my computer(s) remotely if I am running mq2 ?

So can a guide turn this plugin ON thru EQ on my computer(s) remotely if I am running mq2 ?

You turned it on at some point, you progably just miss selected it in the plugin window.