Search results

1. gladimus

Cannot connect to MMOBugs

Well after doing some more troubleshooting i found out the following: Something in my wireless router was blocking it, I even set to factory defaults and was still blocking it. Direct connection to the PC worked, unfortunately Comcast are dicks and want to charge you for each computer in your...
  2. gladimus

Cannot connect to MMOBugs

Ok to answer the dumb questions first. Yes i have disabled the firewalls, antivirus, blockers, checked services, run as administrator. Restarted routers / switches / modems I can get to every site except mmobugs.com (that i have tried) 2 different computers, both will not connect. Third PC...
  3. gladimus

Account with no SQ Answer... what to do?

I did this once and the original owner came back and wanted his toon back. Owner threw a fit and told SOE his account had been stolen. Both old account and new account were banned.
  4. gladimus

Enchanter Mac

It's not 100% of the time but yes, it's also very quick to cast mez so even if you do get 4+ mobs as long as you can take a few hits then the mac will get em all mezzed
  5. gladimus

PL 70+

I have been trying to level up my ranger.........I have a whole box crew but just seems exp is slow! Gobbie fort in LP is working ok but is there someplace better?
  6. gladimus

eqbc drop buff

That seems to work on the toon calling the command but not the rest..... /bcaa //notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
  7. gladimus

eqbc drop buff

Faled to parse /if command Could not find command to execute /bcaa //if (${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility:Permanent].ID})) /squelch /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility:Permanent].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
  8. gladimus

eqbc drop buff

Is there a way through eqbc that i could send a command to drop a buff like invs to my group? in particular (Group Perfected Invisibility:Permanent)
  9. gladimus

Enchanter Mac

Yeah that was it......must have been something with the MQ2 release...
  10. gladimus

Enchanter Mac

I have been using the same chanter mac for a while but for some reason after this patch he will do everything but mez... Did spell routines change or something? | autoenc.mac | By Rusty~ | Last update Jan. 27 2008 by Nils #include spell_routines.inc #include QuickBeg.inc #include move.inc...
  11. gladimus

best all around class

/Shrug..........Our pallys always out DPS war / SK on undead raid mobs.....
  12. gladimus

Server Move

Really only 73GB? Assuming mirrored / striped drives
  13. gladimus

eqbc alternative ?

I have never had that problem and been using EQBCS for years....... Try running it on a different machine that isn't one your playing on.....any crappy PC / Laptop will do.
  14. gladimus

MQ2Popup

Could this be used like audio triggers? ie... #event feign "has fallen to the ground" Sub Main :loop /doevents /goto :loop /return Sub Event_feign /popup Stand Up! /return
  15. gladimus

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Size? Any Downshit for size using "Wand of Imperceptibility" Not sure if there is a size check.
  16. gladimus

Need help with group makeup what do you guys think

Perfect for slaughtering.........Plane of Fire?
  17. gladimus

Need help with group makeup what do you guys think

This is my Setup but looking for more DPS PAL MNK MAG ENC Merc or CLR Merc I can 6 box if needed but thinking I may swap out a merc for a rogue or wiz.
  18. gladimus

Remote EQ

What WMWare you talking about there are like 20 different VMWare programs? Server?, Desktop?, VDI?, Virtual Center?, ESXi?, Workstation?
  19. gladimus

6-Boxing and Requisite Hardware

I ran 4 instances on 2 GB ram for years. However I would also suggest the 64 Vista / XP and 8 GB. Or ....... have 4 computers like I do.......
  20. gladimus

GK Monk/Monk Bug

So i guess its not broken.........While in RSS the other day in res/sum........clearing trash as usual Summoner spawns......3 seconds later it was dead an i couldn't loot........another 5 seconds went by and the corpse is gone........