GK Monk/Monk Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracho

Reaction score
I have been a member on here long enough to know GK is taboo but I have a few questions. A few weeks ago i zoned into a zone and every single MOB was dead. Then, they all spawned at almost the exact same time. So I naturally assumed that it had been GK'd. Is GK back? Has it ever really been gone? The only site i knew that had it was destruction and I know that page is down.

I do admit that I have always wanted to try it, completely seperate from my normal accounts of course, just to see it in action. Seems to me it would be almost insta-ban when used tho.

GK was not back but monkbug was... With this patch patch it is gone for good(well 98% gone for good) They added some stuff that makes it impossible to use as it once was. GK or toe to toe.

Thats all I wanted to know, thanks JJ. Glad to see it gone then for good.

GK was killed a while ago.

It was possible to spam Intimidation packets (referred to as Monk Bug), but SOE added a serverside timer on the amount of time between using Intimidation.

So MB is dead now too.

Heh - they aren't going to ban from what I have been told. This was their way of removing something game breaking. This also has a side effect of getting some of the heat off of MQ.

No need to ban - they can't do it anymore.

Just means they start banning for small misc shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if even ND is alive, but the people who have it won't allow it to get stolen or bought by idiots. Nothing in unhackable.

I wouldn't be surprised if even ND is alive, but the people who have it won't allow it to get stolen or bought by idiots. Nothing in unhackable.

I would stake my reputation that ND is gone currently and I really doubt it is coming back. Unless they break something with SOD.

The whole "super secret circle" is really blown out of proportion. While a lot of good stuff is around to a very few people. It is usually exploits not active hacks.

I would stake my reputation that ND is gone currently and I really doubt it is coming back. Unless they break something with SOD.

The whole "super secret circle" is really blown out of proportion. While a lot of good stuff is around to a very few people. It is usually exploits not active hacks.

expliots are the best until random_asshole_01 catches someone doing it then they want in or send in a petition =/ chain zoneing with /zone might be the worst now :p

I want to look at that statement in a positive way. I know from experience I have tried to sell my account to someone like Gamepal, etc. The account happened to be a monk during the big GK era and their offer was about $50. Automatically assuming it was a GK account because it was high-end and therefore the account value was little to nothing.

So in a way, this could have a positive effect on the character sales market. It also proves to lower the risk for the buyer since it won't be possibly banned next week from GKing this week.

Just my two cents..

I've been hoping they'd break nd/gk permantely for nearly a year now. People were still hacking some pretty highend stuff with MB just recently, doasheen tss etc. I'm out of the loop since I quit it months ago but nice to hear if MB is dead for good now, I hope no one brings it back people thought it was "dead for good" many times in the past when it really wasn't.

Just going to point out a silly fact. If you don't send the info to the server. You wont be able to do anything.

/nods just what devs wanted for a long time, do you all remember the proimity they wanted mobs to load from lever side at different times just so they can see if anything was being targets from more then xxxft away. More stuff on server side the more they can watch and detect it.

/nods just what devs wanted for a long time, do you all remember the proimity they wanted mobs to load from lever side at different times just so they can see if anything was being targets from more then xxxft away. More stuff on server side the more they can watch and detect it.

Unfortunately, that also means less stable servers, more crashes, more lag as the server thinks about stuff.. the list goes on. Moving everything server side is not the answer or they would have done it 9 years ago.

Moving everything server side is not the answer or they would have done it 9 years ago.

theres more to it than that ... and yes, its what they have been doing for the past several years.

So i guess its not broken.........While in RSS the other day in res/sum........clearing trash as usual Summoner spawns......3 seconds later it was dead an i couldn't loot........another 5 seconds went by and the corpse is gone........

So i guess its not broken.........While in RSS the other day in res/sum........clearing trash as usual Summoner spawns......3 seconds later it was dead an i couldn't loot........another 5 seconds went by and the corpse is gone........

other day as when? Because even chodecompiler claims its nerfed.

I hear on teh grapevine there is something out there , i just dont know what it is

I hear on teh grapevine there is something out there , i just dont know what it is

Theres always something, its just if your in the "circle of life" to know about it.

Theres always something, its just if your in the "circle of life" to know about it.

I dont consider people my inner circle but... I talk to several of the lets just say better plugin devs for mq2 they still claim nothing works. Pretty sure they would tell me if it did. Release to me no tell me yes.

I know I heard that corrupted had a ND that got you banned but that was supposidly even broken with this last patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.