Search results

1. S

Returning player - Group Makeup queston

I am returning after a year and a half off of gaming. I am looking for advice on the best group makeup for the new content. All below characters are level 100 and have over 10K aa's. Warrior SK Mage Wizard Shaman Bard Ranger Enchanter Cleric (forgot I had this guy Thanks.
  2. S

COTF New Gear Drop

Ok, since the uber gear no long drops in COTF missions, where does it drop? POW only?
  3. S

No popup Windows

Seems I have diabled my macro popup windows like dps and docrack. How do i fix it? Thanks.
  4. S

EQBCS command to click item

Is there a command line to tell toons to click an item from inventory? I ahve a few quest where you ahve to click an item from inventory a few times. Trying to make it easy to do this with six toons at the same time. Thanks.
  5. S

Kael Drakkel

Ok, so im starting to do the quest in Kael Drakkel, the Kings Madness (ROF). All of my older characters are kos (from velious expansion), so I buy a peace potion from loyalist and they are reset to dubious. My DE SK that I made about six months ago is threatening, however he cannot use the...
  6. S

Beam, or Swarm

Ok, I've decided to take some time and work up some AA's on my level 100 toons. I have 8 toons, 2 of which are 100 SK and 100 Mage. I know the SK can do Swarm and Mage can do Beam. Which method produces the most AA's and is 'easier'. All of my toons are group geared...and I am an average...
  7. S

Tradeskill destroy macro

I am working on skilling up my pottery, using the combine mac. This creates a ton of Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein, is there a macro out there that can go my inventory and just destroy these steins? Thanks.
  8. S

follow command

I use //bca //tar #### //follow to have my bots follow my main toon. Is there a command to stop follow?
  9. S

CPU % use

I am trying to figure out why my CPU percentage use is greater for my eq sessions on my desktop then on my laptop. Laptop ASUS G73JW i7 CPU Q 740 1.73ghz 8 gig ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M Windows 8 SSD Drive Desktop Alienware Aurora-R4 i7 3820 @ 3.60ghz 16 gig ram...
  10. S

Power Sourse by Class

Which power source is recommend per class? Warrior: Metal Shadow nknight : Mage: Enchanter: Wizard: Cleric: Shaman:
  11. S

Wineq expansion

Somehow i have managed to mess up my everquest window size when using wineq. If i launch without wineq its fine, but with win eq its much smaller. I have deleted and reloaded wineq to no effect. Are there configuration files outside of wineq that wineq reads?
  12. S

Guild Bank to Public

I tried using the below code from a post by DigitalPixel, however all it does is spam thru the things in the bank and does not change anything. Getting the error: "The guild merchant is busy and ignoring your request. Perhaps you will ahve better luck if you try again in a moment." | Make...
  13. S

Best way to gear up in COTF?

Named or Missions?
  14. S

Enchanter or Bard?

So my core group consist of: 100 Warrior /100 SK(depends on what im doing) 100 Mage 100 Wiz 100 Shaman 100 Cleric 100 bard I'm debating on creating a chanter to replace my bard, as playing the bard does not bring much to the group aside from a little crowd control and some haste. What do...
  15. S

Kaladin Shroom mac

Anyone have a working mac for farming the Kaladin mushrooms. The 'autoshroom' mac gives the following errors: 'item' mouse click is either invalid or should be done using /notify
  16. S

Tailoring to 150

Whats the easiest way to level up to 150 in tailoring? Thanks.
  17. S

MQAutologin

I recently decided to start using MQautologin, i have 3 sessions set up in the ini. However, when i start the login process the first session it logs in is session 2, then sesstion 3 and then session 1. How do it get it to login session 1, then session 2, then session 3?
  18. S

Unlocking Sealed Pure Energeian Orbs

What flags are required to be able to use the Pure Energeian Orbs? Thanks.
  19. S

Spells and Songs to use

Recently I lost a hard drive and had to rebuild all my bot configuration files. However my group dps has seemed to slow down, most likely do to me not remembering the spell and song line ups i was using. My bot group consists of: 100 Warrior 5k aa (leveling up a sk to replace him in group...
  20. S

CPU Affinity

Whats the advantage of using all 8 CPU's via CPU Affinity, vice designating each instance of EQ to run on two cpu's each?