MQAutologin

seashadow

Reaction score
I recently decided to start using MQautologin, i have 3 sessions set up in the ini. However, when i start the login process the first session it logs in is session 2, then sesstion 3 and then session 1. How do it get it to login session 1, then session 2, then session 3?

I had some session problems with MQ2AutoLogin until I started using Wineq2, then it started working flawlessly. Try WINEQ2.

I stopped using AutoLogin because if one of my toons disconnected then it would try to log in session 6 (Even if it was session 3 that disconnected). Was annoying. Does WINEQ2 solve this problem?

I use Innerspace/ISBoxer in conjuction with MQ2Autologin and for me it works everytime.

Just if I use a different toon make up I have to of course change the autologin.ini to the new names.

I stopped using AutoLogin because if one of my toons disconnected then it would try to log in session 6 (Even if it was session 3 that disconnected). Was annoying. Does WINEQ2 solve this problem?

Well for me if a toon fails to load on occasion or one crashes I have to log every toon out on that PC (I use 2 PCs) and then load them up again or it will not put the right session in the right slot.

Not experienced enough with Innerspace/ISBoxer to know how to fix it.

if you use wineq2 or isboxer, you can then use session names in the mq2autologin.ini instead of how you are doing it now, and it avoids alto of those issues such as logging in the wrong toon from a crash

Well for me if a toon fails to load on occasion or one crashes I have to log every toon out on that PC (I use 2 PCs) and then load them up again or it will not put the right session in the right slot.

I don't have this problem with WinEQ2. If I have 6 characters loaded and character #3 crashes, I can just reload character 3 and it will correctly reuse slot 3 (which is now the first open slot). No need to reload all characters due to a crash.

If they fail to load initially (which happens on rare occasion), then you have to log out the characters after the one who crashed.

you can over ride autolog in by pulling that toons account back in but at sign in hit end before it signs you in ... sign yourself back in and all that manually no issues doing it that way ...Otherwise yeah it will try to boot my 5th toon if it's not the one I'm logging in

ISBoxer is the best with Autologin.

I love it.

If you need help setting it up let me know.

Thanks for that info, switched them to Station Names instead of session names and should fix some of the problems I had with it always putting wrong toon in the wrong slot after a crash using Innerspace/ISBoxer.

Last edited:
Well thought that info would help me but it didn't, less I am doing something wrong. It keeps trying to log in the same 3 accounts on my 2nd PC even though I changed from Session to Station Names.

Below is how I did it, but must be doing something wrong cause using Innerspace/ISBoxer still won't log them in like your all talking about. Unless I have something wrong in ISBoxer that's causing it.

[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
IniLocation=D:\MacroQuest2\MQ2AutoLogin.ini
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
Debug=1
WinTitle=EverQuest -
KickActiveTrader=1

[StationName]
Password=changeme
Server=changeme
Character=changeme

[StationName]
Password=changeme
Server=changeme
Character=changeme

So I went back to Session Names for now cause it works that way, just if I crash or whatever I have to log everyone out to get them to load right again.

Last edited: