Beam, or Swarm

seashadow

Reaction score
Ok, I've decided to take some time and work up some AA's on my level 100 toons. I have 8 toons, 2 of which are 100 SK and 100 Mage. I know the SK can do Swarm and Mage can do Beam.

Which method produces the most AA's and is 'easier'. All of my toons are group geared...and I am an average skilled player. Thanks.

Evantil Instance "Fear Not", with mage. Learn the strat and win EQ.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

and be ready to spend AA's quick as you start killing lol

and be ready to spend AA's quick as you start killing lol

im guessing thats if you have low aa and or low lvl otherwise meh

to be honest when your aas can fly cause your low aa/lvl I found other ways to gain aa steady

Just never went in there w 3 or 4 toons lvl 100 over 4k aa and said wow
that and a death or 2 while trying to beam= cut down worthwhileness for me

ive only joined groups during double xp weekends with alts. the regular xp is pretty awesome 6 clears of evantil instance took my baby mage from 88 to 96. now I just have to grind to 100

all of my toons are 100 and ahve over 4k AA, was wondering if its worth doing it. If its more than an AA every 2 minutes, then I will give it a shot.

Evantil Instance "Fear Not"...,

Does this instance have respawns? Before I do the missions needed to be able to request it, I'd like to know.

I don't intend to mass beam-kite so the incoming nerf won't be an issue. I'm happy enough with aoeing down packs of mobs with my aoe casters in "manageable" quantities. But it would be nice to know before I invest the time if the trash mobs in the big open areas repop, and if so, about how long between repops?

Anyone know fer sure?

Evantil Instance "Fear Not"...,

Does this instance have respawns? Before I do the missions needed to be able to request it, I'd like to know.

I don't intend to mass beam-kite so the incoming nerf won't be an issue. I'm happy enough with aoeing down packs of mobs with my aoe casters in "manageable" quantities. But it would be nice to know before I invest the time if the trash mobs in the big open areas repop, and if so, about how long between repops?

Anyone know fer sure?

its more efficient to drop and get a new task when you're done looting.

not sure if its been said (TLDR)

u can preserve your bots' Lesson (double xp) in Nexus, Baz, Tranquility, PoK... i choose nexus because its always empty, has 0 lag, and has quick zone times since no hero's forge armor has to load.

Are you saying, though, they DO repop? I do a lot of my playing around other computer tasks, such as the activity known as "work" so if I can stay in the instance until the clock runs out and just clear the open areas as they respawn it's less of a distraction from this thing known as "work". :)

(Actually I thought he was saying "BLOW HIS NOSE", which makes no sense but now it's stuck in my head every time I see your sig...)

Last edited: