Power Sourse by Class

seashadow

Reaction score
Which power source is recommend per class?

Warrior: Metal
Shadow nknight :
Mage:
Enchanter:
Wizard:
Cleric:
Shaman:

Xrobb's is best for all, then it would be either metal or elemental for rest

yo

Xorbb's is so rare and hard to get that the reply's here are pretty much invalid.

For all AC needing tanky classes go with metal its not a lot different than xorbb's and its plentiful and easy to get. casters are elemental orbs? not sure.

A lot of casters I know use the Light orbs for the extra mana, but mine use elemental

GF uses pure ethereal on mage and pure light on clerics.

take hits = metal
use mana = etherial
for all else there is elemental =P

Don't forget to get the 30 purity augs to get the extra 20% boost per slot from the powersource! Comes really handy for "take hit" classes, i.e. melee toons.

Is it possible to solo the required tasks in order to be able to buy the Metal orb?

they are raids

so 1st you have to be able to request it (how many folks?....)

then you should answer your own question (can you solo raid mobs?) TSS era

undergeared underleveled underskilled and wrong class wont cut it though

to unlock metal the real way would be difficult, you have to kill all encounters in solteris to be able to buy them from a merchant and click them from the bazaar. The alt flagging which will bypass the required raids to use player made power sources have really 2 different tiers, teir 1 is all pure power sources but metal, and tier 2 includes all pure power sources. T1 encounters are any static zone raid tier bosses in SoF expansion, so spider in FM raid mob in loping planes, and raid mob in hills of shade. The blood moon raids are t1 also. Any other raid in SoF is counted as a t2 for power source flagging, all SoD encounters are t2 aswell. not sure on UF or hot but i know voa T1 does not counter for t1 or t2 power source flagging and all raids in rof and cotf do not count either for pure power source flagging.

Clankwrench is easy peasy event to unlock pure power sources.

I keep hearing that. Now do you 6 or 7 in raid for that? And do all need to be in the zone?

I keep hearing that. Now do you 6 or 7 in raid for that? And do all need to be in the zone?

You need 7 in raid to request, but they don't all need to be in zone.

only need 6, 3 in each grp it tricks the instance into thinking that 12 toons are there instead of only 6. Once raid is got move all toons to one grp and own the named. That trick works on most of the raids.