Kael Drakkel

seashadow

Reaction score
Ok, so im starting to do the quest in Kael Drakkel, the Kings Madness (ROF).

All of my older characters are kos (from velious expansion), so I buy a peace potion from loyalist and they are reset to dubious.

My DE SK that I made about six months ago is threatening, however he cannot use the potion as he gets a message that "the faction is over the default amount and will not be adjusted".

My four month old DE Chanter gets is also KOS and gets the same message when trying to use a potion.

Whats the quickest way to raise the faction for ROF kael so I can do the quest? Thanks.

All of my older characters are kos (from velious expansion), so I buy a peace potion from loyalist and they are reset to dubious.

My DE SK that I made about six months ago is threatening, however he cannot use the potion as he gets a message that "the faction is over the default amount and will not be adjusted".

My four month old DE Chanter gets is also KOS and gets the same message when trying to use a potion.

Whats the quickest way to raise the faction for ROF kael so I can do the quest? Thanks.
Kill in Thurgadin, Kill in TOV (maybe). I think you get a huge hit in Icewell; kill Dain and all his council.

What does it mean when it says "over the default amount"?

Maybe Dark Elves start out max KoS, and Threatening is actually higher than their default faction?

Do the RoF Kael quests from start to finish. The RoF Kael guys are on a different faction than the old Velious Kael mobs.