Recent content by rastamole

1. R

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Ya Fry they are still just standing outside in Lavastorm with their thumbs up their asses :) .
  2. R

ya still getting same errors Fry so your fix is not working right. Getting : Item "Clockwork Infantry Bayonet" not found Item "Heat sinks" not found Those are the ones I got hit with today
  3. R

ok re-installed new mac again and now running smooth - no errors yet - will keep you informed
  4. R

getting same error man. dont know what to tell ya
  5. R

Shaman Mac (KISS)

OK the wild growth sub doesnt work neither does the pet attack at all. also this mac doesnt dot anymore - someting got broke when servers got upgraded. Heal is broke also, just seems like it got broke somehow and I am Sad cause i liked this a lot. Maybe it gets fixed or someone writes another...
  6. R

Looking for AFK Cleric.

I use afcleric.mac by nils also - works pretty well.
  7. R

Shaman Mac (KISS)

Works pretty good - wouldnt mind having wild growth, hot heal, and pet attack in this. So far so good mate.
  8. R

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

ya that works fine by me - thanks HTW for the post mate
  9. R

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

what would Wheel of Fists be i would like this holyshit since my monk doesnt have aa's yet. thanks in advance if you post the holyshit for me
  10. R

ya so just bringing this up again since its been a few months and no updates for it. Just seems like there needs to be a zone check to fix this macro's bug. Other then the known problem of it messing up when finishing a mission and zoning into lavastorm and then messing up from there it runs...
  11. R

Banking AA's

/mq2aaspend works fine if you arent able to be there to spend the aa's after 30 f them are reached. Damn soe cause i liked to be able to spend my own aa's rather then using aaspend.
  12. R

Looking to hire leet macro skills

As for the camp issues and people coming to you for buffs or rez etc etc I suggest you get a mission where you enter an Instance of the zone so its only you in there and then you dont have to worry about others.
  13. R

So does anyone besides Fry know what might be the problem with this macro? Needs a little tweaking and I wouldnt know where to look for the problem.
  14. R

Lavastorm Missions

Ok i thought that these errors were only happening to me as well. Whew glad you posted this I was going nuts. Fry if you can check up on it when you do have free time that would be great cause i love using this mac to level up low toons while doing chores and watching movies. Again thanks guys...
  15. R

Enchanter.mac by Nils

Wont Target mobs on its own, i have to manually /tar the mob and then it casts tash and cripple but then doesnt nuke and then its mezz add check doesnt want to /tar either so if there is an add it wont mezz it