Banking AA's

Mojo420

Titties and Beer!
Reaction score
From my understanding after the shroud fix they changed the max banked AA's to 30. Is there a way around this? Plugin / hack?

The only way I know, is bank your 30 AA's, then do a quest that rewards you with AA's (one of the DoDh ones did it for me) I had 30 AA's, when I got reward, it gave me 2 AA's, so I have 32 banked now.

/mq2aaspend works fine if you arent able to be there to spend the aa's after 30 f them are reached. Damn soe cause i liked to be able to spend my own aa's rather then using aaspend.

AA XP

Basically xp is easy at 70 and wanted to bank a bunch, level up and spend on stuff with higher level req.
Oh well. Guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. Thanks for all your replys.

exp per AA is not level based (other than you get a little less exp from lower level mobs) Since they changed AA exp to be based on the number of AA you currently have. its still easy enough to BURN AAs using lesson and exp pots in certain zones.

exp per AA is not level based (other than you get a little less exp from lower level mobs) Since they changed AA exp to be based on the number of AA you currently have. its still easy enough to BURN AAs using lesson and exp pots in certain zones.

I use a certain afk mac that now runs nonstop. Well if i get very much higher in level these mobs will con green and WILL NOT provide as much xp. I'd rather get as much as I can before moving on. Thats all i was saying.

Thanks for your input. :)

Found this through search.

So shrouding.. recently shrouded a couple 80+ toons down to level 70 and grouped with a buddies Ranger head shotting in PoFire.

Was this helping me at all if I was doing AA?

Shrouding just lets you kill lower level stuff, to get the same exp, doesn't it? Like a blue to a level 85, will net about the same AA exp, as a blue to a shrouded level 70?

I'm confused as to what benefits shrouding gives, before and after the changes.

Thanks.

shrouding isnt worth it. Since they nerfed shroud AA banking.

So a level 65 grouped with a 85.. both toons doing 100% AA, killing a mob that is yellow to the 65, light blue / green to the 85.

Solo the 65 gets 29% AA per kill. Grouped with the 85, the AA % is going to change of course.

And that AA % is going to stay the exact same if the 85 shrouds to 70 and again, groups with the same level 65?

Anyone?

Will test it tonight I suppose. Going to shroud my level 82 Druid down to 55-60 and group it with my 68 bard and see how the AA exp is.