Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

ok re-installed new mac again and now running smooth - no errors yet - will keep you informed

ya still getting same errors Fry so your fix is not working right. Getting :
Item "Clockwork Infantry Bayonet" not found
Item "Heat sinks" not found

Those are the ones I got hit with today

When you get the errors are they just standing around outside instance still with the Macro broken?

In theory you can still get the errors, but it should still move you to the correct part of macro now.

Ya Fry they are still just standing outside in Lavastorm with their thumbs up their asses :) .

Some of the issues recently have to do with everquest's servers. Right now they are having some stability issues and also packet loss on several servers. No ETA on a fix.

getting spammed with "You cannot assist yourself!"

Its still attacking fine, but just spams the hell out of me. Moved "other" to a seperate chat window and minimised it, nps :)

**EDIT**

Fixed it, was a school boy error.. Lslooterfry was being run on the group leader ;)

so would this work for 3 toons at level 51? I am kinda new to the monster missions so I apologize for the sillly question. just wanted to know before i go out and activate a 3rd account!

Yeh , but i really wouldnt recomend doing it on Mayong

Okay try this guys.

I've fixed an endless loop issues in Anchor and added zone checks to goblin killing and heal check.

Please let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• LSLooterFry.mac
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Looks like the unless sub loot thing is gone. Still having problems with it stuck casting items in wrong zone.

Here's an updated version. If it still happens I'm going to have to add some kind of zoning sub which stops anything from happening for a few seconds after you've zoned.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Attachments

• LSLooterFry.mac
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
there is 74 pages, can someone tell me how many people u need to run this?

3 gets the mission , but ive found you need 4 to be successful

it can be done with 3, two clerics and naggy i found that when i was running it i had to reposition naggy a little after each wave

it can be done with 3, two clerics and naggy i found that when i was running it i had to reposition naggy a little after each wave

Wrong mission. This is clockwork, not naggy. :)

I wrote it for 6, but you can run it with 3 to 4 but you may fail some.

OMG. I have been away from EQ for a couple of years or more. I used to run this 24X7 way back then. It is amazing to see this still going. I once paid someone RL $$ for the macro and then polished it up even more. I would guess I got about 8,000 AAs across 6 accounts and about 1/2 a mil plat from selling the drops.

Well. Good luck with this one. 74 pages of discussion. Wow.