Looking for AFK Cleric.

willy210

Reaction score
Just came back to game recently, Looking for a Working Afkcleric mac. my old one was lost. tried a few of the ones posted on site, but none of them seem to work. if someone could post a currently working one, that would be great. Thanks

What you have found here and/or the MQ2 forums are what's out there. They work, or atleast most do, just have to tweak the spell names and a couple things to your cleric.

ok ive changes spells in afk cleric, and it still wont heal, any ideas?

I use AFCleric by Nils , and it works. Is that what you are using?

I use afcleric.mac by nils also - works pretty well.

ok ive changes spells in afk cleric, and it still wont heal, any ideas?

It will use the person targeted as the MT so you know that. Also when you run it you have to do .

/mac afcleric.mac % heal spell

%= the number you want it to heal at 10 20 30 40 50 60 etc etc

heal spell is the name of the primary heal spell I.E Devout Light Rk. III or Complete Heal

Also make sure hes not invis it will not cast while invis (a good thing). Also check out
[Heal_Percentages]
SelfHealPoint=70
DaCastPoint=25
DivArbPoint=40
TankHealPoint=75
CasterHotPoint=85
CasterPatchPoint=60
NecShmPatchPoint=60
DefaultPatchPoint=70
Interrupt2DivArb=20
FastestHealPoint=20

These will set it to where it will heal other people in the group these will not effect when it heals the MT because you set that when you ran the macro.

I have alot of experience using this macro been using a version of it for years if you need help just PM me.

It would help us more if you posted your ini and we can see what you are doing wrong also.

nord put in all you basically need to make it work

nils

Going to be testing this out for sure. Are there exceptions written in for group heals as well? Or a check for if 3 people in group are sub say, 75% it will use that heal instead?