Shaman Mac (KISS)

Hey liaohowie

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Spawn[${MA} radius 100].ID} && !${MA.Buff[Wild Growth].ID}) {
/echo Casting Wild Growth --( ${Target.CleanName} )--
/call cast "Wild Growth" gem0 6s
}
/return

how would that target the MA? if it works

Also I saw your earlier post, did u manage to stop healing corpses?

OK the wild growth sub doesnt work neither does the pet attack at all. also this mac doesnt dot anymore - someting got broke when servers got upgraded. Heal is broke also, just seems like it got broke somehow and I am Sad cause i liked this a lot. Maybe it gets fixed or someone writes another shammy macro.

I'll repost the macro on the first post.... hopefully that fixes the DL issues...im guessing they're related to the hosting change?

I'm working on an update with your requests for Pet healing, MT Languor/Lassitude / Wild Growth.

At the same time, since this is becoming more than my little automation tool i'll put the spell names and settings up top where you can edit them easier.

I'm working on an update with your requests for Pet healing, MT Languor/Lassitude / Wild Growth.

At the same time, since this is becoming more than my little automation tool i'll put the spell names and settings up top where you can edit them easier.

COOL! COLIN B. THANK U SO MUCH !

ANOTHER QUESTION.
HOW CAN MQ2 TARGET PC CORRECTLY ? I FOUND THIS MAC WILL TARGET PC'S PET IF PC'S PET ON.( MY MT IS RNG ... AND SOMETIMES HE CALL HIS WOLF PET ........)

quick fix is

/target PC ${Targetname}
instead of
/target ${Targetname}

Real fix is target your MT by his ID instead of by name. My tank's a war,

ive had like no luck getting this macro to work right all he does is lynx the main tanks targets and chain cast haste on them