Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Loot fixes... I think

So mine usually works most of the time. Overnight still seems to be a big problem. So the juggernaut fades before he loots the corpse, but I don't think the looters do. Maybe a line to where the looters fade before looting the chest might help. Seems that if they had died, then their corpse will be right beside the chest, making it hard to loot it. Think that would help if it can be done.

trust me, this still works perfectly, with 3 toons in mission every once in a while you have to fade a toon at the end during loot phase because for some reason a ghost corpse of the clockwork model prevents them from looting, nothing a /fade wont fix but when the main messes up and keeps trying to set hostages free after it already finished doing so, u have to kick everyone from mm and start main again

This brings back memories. I used to run this mission ALL the time.

been playing with the code and being new to this i cant seem to figure out how to get the toons to camp if a tell is send to them.

got a few friends that run this with me from time to time and have had a few times its bugged out and sits there and just hails the quest giver over and over, or not get the quest and hail the gnome to zone in repeatedly. it would be nice if someone that see's that can send my toon a tell saying camp and he will log out.

any help would be appreciated.

This has worked pretty flawless for me so far. I've been using it with a friend for about a month now and no real big issues. I'm running it solo now, so lets see what happens.

Thanks for all who put LS version together!

Edit:

OK, tried it for a week, 3 toons on my PC. Been having several problems. 2 of the toons got stuck out in LS on one run, and now the toon running lsmainfry isnt pulling mobs after the 3rd pull.

Any suggestions?

So does anyone besides Fry know what might be the problem with this macro? Needs a little tweaking and I wouldnt know where to look for the problem.

So does anyone besides Fry know what might be the problem with this macro? Needs a little tweaking and I wouldnt know where to look for the problem.

Im looking for the same from the naggy mac hehe.

They both work, just mess up alot and make the entire "afk" aspect not possible.

been messing with this a lot lately just to see if i can figure it out, not having a lot of luck. If u run with 5+ members it does not bug out as much

got a few more ideas i want to try if i have any luck ill post it up here

new to BUgs

i want to run this Lavastorm mission with the afk while i am at work .... but i need help getting it to work im not a super computer guy .... i dl the MMOLoader. and save the ls lootfry and mainfry but in game i get a error
Maybe you mad genius types can help

i dl the MMOLoader. and save the ls lootfry and mainfry but in game i get a error
Maybe you mad genius types can help

You have to say what error you are getting before anyone can begin to help you.

This macro is awesome! I use LSlooter for my leechers, and LSmainfry for my main toon. I only have 1 problem ever.. After it completes a round it will give me one of three things.
Item "Anti-Infantry Bomb not found.
Item "Heat Sink" not found.
Item "Repair kit" not found.

My guess is that for some reason it thinks its back in the zone and is trying to run the macro as if assisting the main tank. I have tried putting zone checks in but im not a computer person and can not figure out how to make them go to monster select and zone in if they are in Lavastorm doing one of those three.

ya so just bringing this up again since its been a few months and no updates for it. Just seems like there needs to be a zone check to fix this macro's bug. Other then the known problem of it messing up when finishing a mission and zoning into lavastorm and then messing up from there it runs great still.

Just a quick heads up. I've been running lslooterfry and lsmainfry that comes with the compile for the past 8 hours now and I just hit my first problem with it spamming Repair Kit not found on lslooterfry in lavastorm on one character. I've made some changes and I'm testing it now to see if it happens again. If it seems to fix it I'll post it.

Yeh , and with that problem you get your main getting pwned in teh instance and ending up failing mission

I just woke up with it running all night. Everyone is alive and working fine. I'm running a group of 6. Here's the change I made to LSLooterFry. If anyone is running it please let me know if you find any problems.

I didn't add any changes to LSMainFry but thought i'd add it anyway to not confuse people.

Attachments

• LSLooterFry.mac
    12.3 KB · Views: 16
  • LSMainFry.mac
    16.9 KB · Views: 17