Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Code:
/if (${AltAbility[Selo's Sonata].Spell.Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

Sorry for my ignorance. I have checked a couple times now for anyone to ask "what if you are in an indoor zone" Is there a clause that ignores this downflag if indoors?

One answer would be to create a global variable using a Zoned.cfg file with the MQ2Events plugin. In the Zoned.cfg add 2 lines like:
Code:
/if (!${Defined[InDoor]}) /declare InDoor int global 0
/if (${Defined[InDoor]}) /varset InDoor 0
Then in your character ini's for MQ2Events add these:
Code:
[InOut]
trigger=You can only cast this spell in the outdoors#*#
command=/varset InDoor 1
In your code add a check for the ${InDoor} variable:
Code:
/if (${AltAbility[Selo's Sonata].Spell.Stacks} && ${InDoor}==0) /alt activate 3704
Login will set a variable named Indoor to 0 (each time you zone it will reset to 0). When MQ2Events sees the trigger it will set the InDoor variable to 1.

that works GREAT, what a fantastic idea. Thats gunna help a few of my holys on several chars a ton!!:):):D

Code:
/if (${AltAbility[Selo's Sonata].Spell.Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

Sorry for my ignorance. I have checked a couple times now for anyone to ask "what if you are in an indoor zone" Is there a clause that ignores this downflag if indoors?
I have not checked in a while, but I could have sworn ${Zone.Type} was 0 in indoor zones... you might check to see if that is still the case. Other zones are usually 0xFF (255), so you could do like, to only do a holy/downshit if NOT indoors: /if (${Zone.Type} && blah blah) /whatever

Give that a try if you want.

htw

Thanks Oldone and Htw. When I get home I will try both options :) Certainly see the benefits of both if not just for Selo's

hello ) i want to automated the cast of Cauldron of Endless Goods for my mage how to say to it to cast it and then autoinventory the result and even to cast it in any zone cause i have disable some zone in downshitif but this one can ignore the downshitif it is possible ? or i need to try to make a macro ?

hello ) i want to automated the cast of Cauldron of Endless Goods for my mage how to say to it to cast it and then autoinventory the result and even to cast it in any zone cause i have disable some zone in downshitif but this one can ignore the downshitif it is possible ? or i need to try to make a macro ?

You could use a simple downshit that calls a macro (change names and ID as needed). First you'll have to get rid of the downshitIF zone check, sorry. Here's an example of a zone check easily added to a downshit:
Code:
!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,345,202,151]}
Anyway .. downshit:
Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Cursor.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && (!${FindItem[=Cauldron of Many Things].Timer} || !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Many Things].InvSlot})) /macro Cauldron.mac

Cauldron.mac
Code:
Sub Main
/melee off
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Many Things].InvSlot}) {
 /call MQ2Cast "Summon Cauldron of Many Things" Gem10
 /delay 100 ${Cursor.ID}==52795
 /autoinventory
 /delay 50 !${Cursor.ID}
}
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && ${FindItem[=Cauldron of Many Things].ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Many Things].Timer}) {
 /popup Looking into the Cauldron ...
 /call MQ2Cast "Cauldron of Many Things" 26 item
 /delay 50 ${Cursor.ID}
 /echo ** Cauldron: ${Cursor.Name}
 /autoinventory
 /delay 50 !${Cursor.ID}
}
/melee on
/return

Cant seem to get this to work
Code:
holyshit10=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <98 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Umbral Carapace Rk. II]}) /disc "Umbral Carapace Rk. II"
I have gone through this thread and checked the wiki not sure what I have done wrong :confused:

Oh yeah I have the holyflag10=1

edited my typo on holyshit/flag...

Cant seem to get this to work
Code:
holyshit10=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <98 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Umbral Carapace Rk. II]}) /disc "Umbral Carapace Rk. II"
I have gone through this thread and checked the wiki not sure what I have done wrong :confused:

Oh yeah I have the holyshit10=1
looks right to me. you do /melee load?
What does your output from /melee look like?

htw

lol thanks Drow, sadly I did the typo here and not in the ini.

yeah htw, I did /melee load, I didn't do /melee though will give do it next time I log in.

Thanks guys :)

Checked /melee and it is showing up as on there. Oh well back to searching :)

Is there code for checking if a toon is indoor our outdoor? I have a downshit for casting SoE but it just continues to cast if I'm indoor. I had to shut it off LOL

TIA,
RG

Is there code for checking if a toon is indoor our outdoor? I have a downshit for casting SoE but it just continues to cast if I'm indoor. I had to shut it off LOL

TIA,
RG

This was just discussed in this thread, try looking back just 1 page.

TIA,
RG

Try:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Zone.Type} && !${Me.Buff[Spirit of Eagle]} && ${Me.Book[Spirit of Eagle]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Spirit of Eagle" gem1

Make sure ya got mq2cast plugin loaded, if you wanna use /casting.

htw

what would Wheel of Fists be i would like this holyshit since my monk doesnt have aa's yet. thanks in advance if you post the holyshit for me

what would Wheel of Fists be i would like this holyshit since my monk doesnt have aa's yet. thanks in advance if you post the holyshit for me
Not sure what you're asking for. You can control your Wheel of Fists with leopardclawif, if you wish to customize the conditions of use.

If you just want melee to use it, you use the leopardclaw option.

leopardclaw=[0-100] Will use Leopard Claw discipline (Leopard Claw/Dragon Fang/Clawstriker Flurry/Wheel of Fists/Whorl of Fists) when your endurace is above [X]%.

Example: /melee leopardclaw=50 save

Try getting rid of the " " around opportunistic strike, I dont think you need them for a disc.
Does anyone know if this is correct for holyshits? Sorry I can't get online to test it atm.

K managed to test it and it is correct it should read
Code:
holyshit10=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <98 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Umbral Carapace Rk. II]}) /disc Umbral Carapace Rk. II

Reading comprehension for the win the first time would have saved me a hassle lol :eek:

i tried the downdhit and the macro but macro seem not work correctly item stay on cursor
Sub Main
/melee off
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].InvSlot}) {
/cast "Cauldron of Endless Goods"
/autoinventory
/delay 100 ${Cursor.ID}==52795
/autoinventory
/delay 50 !${Cursor.ID}
}
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && ${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].Timer}) {
/casting "Cauldron of Endless Goods"|item
/delay 5 ${Cursor.ID}
/echo ** ${Cursor.Name}
/autoinventory
/delay 5
/autoinventory
/autoinventory
/delay 5 !${Cursor.ID}
}
/melee on
/return

i tried the downdhit and the macro but macro seem not work correctly item stay on cursor

Either start with the original code .. or make these corrections. I know I mentioned "(change names and ID as needed)". But I'll repeat it (change names and ID as needed).

Code:
Sub Main
/melee off
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].InvSlot}) {
/cast "Cauldron of Endless Goods"
/autoinventory [COLOR=red]<<--- Remove[/COLOR]
/delay 100 ${Cursor.ID}==52795 [COLOR=red]<<--- CHANGE to CORRECT ID[/COLOR]
/autoinventory
/delay 50 !${Cursor.ID}
}
/if (!${Cursor.ID} && ${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].ID} && !${FindItem[=Cauldron of Endless Goods].Timer}) {
/casting "Cauldron of Endless Goods"|item
/delay 5[COLOR=red]0[/COLOR] ${Cursor.ID}
/echo ** ${Cursor.Name}
/autoinventory
/delay 5 [COLOR=red]<<--- Remove[/COLOR]
/delay 5[COLOR=red]0[/COLOR] !${Cursor.ID}
}
/melee on
/return