WoW email scam

You would think some of these scammers might try taking a grammar class to make things more convincing.

I dunno!, that pretty background is convincing...

I pray someone fell for it!

I think shitty grammar is pretty much the best identifier of moronic scam activity on the internet. These stupid fucks must either be in 6th grade, or have the education of a 6th grader.

Although... perhaps that is why these guys are scamming people in a virtual world instead of doing things like getting real mobs that pay real cash... *shrug*

I think shitty grammar is pretty much the best identifier of moronic scam activity on the internet. These stupid fucks must either be in 6th grade, or have the education of a 6th grader.

Although... perhaps that is why these guys are scamming people in a virtual world instead of doing things like getting real mobs that pay real cash... *shrug*

The majority of those scams are from people who don't have English as their primary language. As such, they apparently don't realize how silly their scams look.

That, and these scams do pay real cash, in the end...and a decent amount of real cash for lots of em.

Almost as bad as these youtube videos all over. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arp1YgQ1nMc[/ame]