Greetings Adventurer, It looks like your character is hitting a physical cap on our servers for having too much platinum.

Seariz

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I decided to stop selling my platinum about two years ago - I really didn't need the money in real life, it was just a habit from decades of doing it. But you know what I hadn't done? Stacked my cash up to a billion.
Maybe that sounds stupid to most of you, but coming from one of the few people who made a good bit of money from this game by always selling everything he would get since I was 13 years old - I just wanted to see a billion plat.
EQ000041-2.jpg

But right after I stack my cash...
The very next day - the server crashes multiple times.
Then the next day they post no one else can transfer to my server.

Character-Transfers.png

I got a little paranoid it had something to do with me...as I had JUST transferred a few hundred million off of another server I had been working on plus another couple hundred million in gear...
Then the next day my platinum stops working....
You can't pick it up. You can't use it. It's still on the character but if I try to pull money FROM the stack, I instantly disconnect.
Then this morning I got this email...

Too-Much-Platinum.png

roflmao...
I want to frame that email and put it on my wall.

Just in case anyone was wondering... /split doesn't fix it. They have to physically come in and delete it /face palm.

Just in case anyone was wondering... /split doesn't fix it. They have to physically come in and delete it /face palm.
And then give it back to you on another toon, right?

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
So, were you the ONLY cause of the server crashing? Are they going to open up transfers in? They should give you guys free transfers OFF if it lasts any longer.

Reactions: EQDAB