Win7 Upgrades

I bought a new harddrive 640GB for 60 bucks yesterday, old one was a 40GB. I have a win 7 disk and put it in, it seems to work fine, but I have a few questions. Is there anyway to transfer my outlook mail to the new harddrive? Also I logged into EQ and it work fine for 10 mins then I got booted, now when I try to log in I get "No 3D Device". I have updated drivers for video card and directx 9. Any help?? :confused:

Is there anyway to transfer my outlook mail to the new harddrive?

Your outlook .pst will reside in the following default location.

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

outlook.pst
archive.pst - if you archive.

Just need to rename, toss into the location above on your new drive, and associate that with a new data file under account settings.

I bought a new harddrive 640GB for 60 bucks yesterday, old one was a 40GB. I have a win 7 disk and put it in, it seems to work fine, but I have a few questions. Is there anyway to transfer my outlook mail to the new harddrive? Also I logged into EQ and it work fine for 10 mins then I got booted, now when I try to log in I get "No 3D Device". I have updated drivers for video card and directx 9. Any help?? :confused:

Can you use Directx10 with Windows 7 it should use that I believe that might be why you are crashing?

I'm having a problem with running EQ now on Win 7. I keep getting this error when I hit "Play" from EQ loader. "The Instruction at oxo33bfele referenced memory at oxffffffc. The memory could not be read." Anyone know what that means and how to fix it?

I think I had to install Direct X 9 from memory to get EQ to work on Windows 7, had all sorts of issues at first :(