Wanderlust Charm Aug

To answer a previous question, yes, hide does indeed hide from everything. Very few things in game see through rogue invis. I used to play a rogue and very rarely did I happen upon anything that could see me. Honestly, I only found that gods and other raid mobs could see me. Other than that, nothing. As to the macro working a little bit better, from what I can gather, the number after the "f" is the distance away from the npc that you're going to land when you warp to him. I figured that a smaller number than 10 would work pretty well and for the most part it does. I've not logged in yet today to see if my auto-duck is on or not but when I do I'll post here and let you know. But other than the macro not finding the guy in suderrock, once I changed that number from 10 to 3 I didn't have any issues. And the PC check works great btw.

I started this macro and it did the first task good then went back to Regan and got the reward then it hailed to get the second task and the task window popped up with the accept/decline for the second task but didnt accept it. I checked the MQ window at it said "BuffWindow child buff-1 not found". It never continued after that. How do i fix this?

I started this macro and it did the first task good then went back to Regan and got the reward then it hailed to get the second task and the task window popped up with the accept/decline for the second task but didnt accept it. I checked the MQ window at it said "BuffWindow child buff-1 not found". It never continued after that. How do i fix this?

"BuffWindow child buff-1 not found" thats searching for the invis I believe (I didn't write this macro myself, just touched up some basics...

Everyone gets that...however the reasoning for it not continuing after finishing, accepting reward not sure, will have to look into it, thanks for the feedback (don't think there is a new compile out yet lol)

We are past level 80 now and still not a better charm aug.

a better charm aug

There has been a Better charm aug than this for several years. infact, the better one came out before this one!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=23234

However, i can count the number of them i have ever seen on one hand, due to the borning LDoN grind you have to do.

*This is based pure on the HP/mana, seeing as most times those stats are near worthless, at 80 if your not maxxed then you need help*

There has been a Better charm aug than this for several years. infact, the better one came out before this one!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=23234

However, i can count the number of them i have ever seen on one hand, due to the borning LDoN grind you have to do.

*This is based pure on the HP/mana, seeing as most times those stats are near worthless, at 80 if your not maxxed then you need help*

So the LDoN adventurer's stone with following stats:
Lore Group: Wayfarer
Augmentation type: 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Slot: CHARM
AC: 10
STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +100 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
SV FIRE: +10 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +10

is better then Wanderlust Guild Loadstone with these stats?

Augmentation type: 7 8
Slot: CHARM
AC: 12
STR: +18 DEX: +18 STA: +18 CHA: +18 WIS: +18 INT: +18 AGI: +18 HP: +75 MANA: +75 ENDUR: +75
SV FIRE: +12 SV DISEASE: +12 SV COLD: +12 SV MAGIC: +12 SV POISON: +12
Recommended level of 5.
25 hp/mana/end different, a multitude more work (because you can't make a macro to grind your ldon's for the aug. Basically this could go either way and considering the work thats requires for the adventurer's stone.....i'd have to say go witht he wanderlust guild loadstone lol. Thats just me though, perhaps someone wandering around the boards much like yourself would MUCH rather grind out the adventurer's stone for the extra 25 hp/mana/end, 2 ac loss and has no need for stats or resists.....

And the part it won't move past for me is where it's supposed to locate Inquirer Galstat

I also had this problem. It would not zone into Verg. Once i zoned in myself it worked fine. Make sure your toon is in the right zone.

I also had this problem. It would not zone into Verg. Once i zoned in myself it worked fine. Make sure your toon is in the right zone.

Vergalid is a bit funny kind of zone and a known issue of sorts. if you /zone vergalid; you will crash, the macro's intended design was to /warp you to the zoneline, and /keypress U, which only works if a couple of conditions are met:

1) Being that you must be facing the door
2) You must have warped to the location intended, IE close enough to click
3) not have anything between your camera and the door, which means you can't be looking in 3rd person view, must be 1st person, so you have to scroll your mouse into look through the characters eyes

Well, i've read up the quest myself, thru and thru, seems there are some bugs somewhere in between.

But i'm a member of MQ2, why bother with the old ways, and save myself from all the frustrations!!, lol. imo anyway.

However i do have a question, has anyone been banned for completing the this aug quest? it seems like a sweet thing, but i hate finding myself being banned for finishing this.

How hard would it be to tweak for use of SK AA invis instead of cloudy's? Would be cool to not have to worry about that.

it would be good to show how to use the mac. cause i cant figure it out its probly easy but ive been trying /mac mq2reward etc mq2charm2 mq2wanderlust nothing gets it started. if someone could post how to get it going or a how to on getting it going would be nice :D love the mac work that yall do

it would be good to show how to use the mac. cause i cant figure it out its probly easy but ive been trying /mac mq2reward etc mq2charm2 mq2wanderlust nothing gets it started. if someone could post how to get it going or a how to on getting it going would be nice :D love the mac work that yall do
mq2reward is a plugin, you do indeed need that loaded for the mac to work (assuming it still does).

/plugin mq2reward

Now, as far as the mac, depends on which you are using, and that you follow the conditions the author set forth. Once you do that (for example, having mq2reward loaded, mq2mmowarp, mq2piggyzone, etc., having the right invis potions, bleh bleh), then you would go to where he says to start the macro, and do:

/mac wanderlust

And that's assuming you downloaded his wanderlust.mac, made sure you named it that, and put it in your macros folder.

Ref this post by chatswiththisname: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/97811-post143.html

I realize it is a long thread here, but afaik, that is the one you should have the most probability of having work for you.

htw

I've done the wanderlust guild charm almost all the way to the last task. Showed stats for me just fine and it's definitely a touch above Slipgear.

Great mac here; using it right now on my monk and shammy. Have only had to restart it once thus far; quick update of the .ini to show task 1 as completed was all it needed. I like the pc-check as well before it warps.

Mac doesn't work.

If anyone has a complete working version post it please.

Gets the actual augment stone and then stops. Upon rerunning warps around a bit, gets to Vanguard Regan and stops again without accepting task and if you manually accept it won't proceed to speak with Wanderer Gimlek. Can restart numerous times but rinse and repeat same problem time and time again.

stop n start

If you stop n start the mac do you need to delete the ini it creates? from the looks of it the ini acts at a check list. would explain the warping around a bit because its doing commands its already stated =complete.

*then again* i could be wrong but something that could be a possability?

Missing Augment!

I started the macro but it never got the the actual augment. It completed the tasks up to the point where it says I am not a high enough level fine but now I don't have the wanderlust augment!
Anyone know if I can get the augment now?

I have a related question-- if I want the fully lvld aug on a level 70 toon, but the last two missions (FC/AG) require 75 to request, can I just level up 75, grab/complete the missions, then level back down? Aug always stay rec lvl 5 as far as I know.

As a suggestion though, could you add a special spot in there for certain classes that can move around undetected either by walking or warping?

Usage of MQ2Stealth plugin as with the Charm of Lore macro possibly?

Been a while

Hey everyone. Been a while since I've been to MMOBugs, kinda dropped out of the loop for a bit after I sold all me accounts. Looking to get back into the game. This was pretty much the last macro I messed with, figure gota get back into the game, but still no accounts. So I can look into it a bit and see what I can do with some of your suggestions. Looks like I'm still getting a download here and there on my last upload.