Trying to get AAspend to work properly

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to get aaspend to work. If I turn it on and have brute running, it's buying random stuff from all AA types (general, arch, class). I tried to set the brute priority, but I found that it is still doing the same thing. It is buying glyphs and/or general tab stuff I don't want or need.

The way I am currently setting it up on each toon is as follows:
/aaspend brute on
/aaspend typeorder archetype|class|

When I type /aaspend to see the settings, it is showing the following in my mq2 window:
Safeswitch: Off
Brute Start: Immediate
Brute Priority: Inactive (Archetype|class|None|None)
Auto Start: Immediate
Auto Array: Empty

I am assuming the issue lies in the fact brute priority is showing Inactive. However, I have tried many commands and nothing I can figure out to try turns it active. It is possible I overlooked something in the forums, but I cannot seem to find a solution to this issue.

I don't afk bot or anything like that, I just like having AAs spent automatically while boxing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

find the AA.inc and add it to macro, AASpend imo is borked

Oh I see. Thanks again, sir.

I asked the same exact question as you did about 4 months ago, and I got the same exact answer...

The AAspend include file is more than valuable enough for the $10 donation, let alone everything else that forum offers.

I've always used the classic version of MQ2AASpend with no dramas.

/plugin mq2aaspend
/aaspend classic

Then

/aaspend brute

Or

/aaspend setauto "Innate Run Speed" 1
/aaspend setauto "Combat Agility" 2
/aaspend setauto "Combat Stability" 3
/aaspend auto

Brute does just what it's supposed to. It buys anything it can afford, as soon as it can afford it. The plugin isn't broken. As far as priority types, that's for auto mode, not classic or brute.

Granted, if I would document what I did, people would use it better. Sorry!

htw

Wow whovever put all the work into this plug rocks. Thanks.

Once I got it to work and sat down and spent the time to adjust the ini file it works fantastic. No more frantically trying to spend 60 to 80 AA a pull on the box WHILE im swarming.

/thumbs up guys , thanks.

plugin works perfect have used it several times w no proble

unless you can farm aa indefinatly at a great pace I wouldnt use brute

pick your aas the best you can, take the time to set it up

u really dont want to be buying charisma when you should be buying archtype and class AAs

Wow whovever put all the work into this plug rocks. Thanks.

Once I got it to work and sat down and spent the time to adjust the ini file it works fantastic. No more frantically trying to spend 60 to 80 AA a pull on the box WHILE im swarming.

/thumbs up guys , thanks.
zippzipp for the basic use of plugin, I did all the crap for the 'new' way and the advanced controls/functions. Hopefully those 'mostly' work ok. ;)

As with any plugin, if you do find something not working right, let me know and I can work on it to correct it, or at least put it on my todo list.

We generally don't get feedback from people, nobody feels like taking the time to come and say 'yeah that added option/plugin/etc. works good' or whatever, we only hear/ssee the negative - and even then, not always, sometimes it seems like people just put up with it instead.

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.

htw

I've manged to get auto mode working sporadically. When it works, it works like a charm. I currently have 30 stored aa points and AA's on my auto list to buy and it is doing nothing. Can anyone tell me if my settings are correct?

Also I notice when plug it in i get around "WARNING! Pre-requisite entry ignored:" Is this normal?

[MQ2AASpend]
DebugLog=0
ClassicMode=0
SafeSwitch=0
AutoStartLevel=0
AutoStartHybrid=0
AutoStartAuto=1
AutoStartBrute=0
MinAutoStart=1
MinBruteStart=45
UseTypeOrder=1
TypeOrder=Class|General|None|None
1=Innate Run Speed|5
2=Spell Casting Subtlety|18
3=Combat Stability|53
4=Combat Agility|54
5=Gate|1
6=Bind Affinity|1
7=Fury of Magic|27
8=Destructive Fury|24
9=Spell Casting Fury|3
10=Cloak of Shadows|1
11=Heart of Flames|1
12=Quick Damage|5

You can do it the way you are, and it may work. Or you can /aas classic
to turn on classic mode. I prefer classic. It never fails. just a lot of typing each time and hope you dont crash.

/aas = /aaspend either works for me.

Then, /aas setauto "Spell Casting Subtlety" 1
/aas setauto "Super dooper crit nukes" 2
/aas setauto "Make me nuke more often" 3
/aas setauto "general sturdiness" 30
/aas setauto "discordant defiance" 31
/aas setauto "delay death" 50

Then, /aas auto

I always put something usable, but not necessary at a high level in case the others finish and I'm not paying attention.

I can't get this to work. I'm nearly max AA so I don't care what AA i get so I've been trying to use brute.

I loaded the plugin, set the classic option then the brute option and 1 character got some AA but now it's stopped spending any more.

I tried it on other characters and they wont spend any AA.

Is the plugin broken or am i doing something wrong?

It seems to work but it has a strange way of picking what to buy. I thought it spent AA as I earned them on anything it could afford to buy. But it will sometimes build up some AA before spending them.

Oh well as long as it keeps spending the AA I'm happy. :)