The Cacophony of Power

Metsman4u

Reaction score
you guys have a tip on the handling of the bats? position wise etc keep them under control to some degree

We used rangers to leash them out the door until they despawned

WELL aware of what raid source says bud, what suggested there and what people actually seeing them and doing with them another story, thx xpa

If you memblur them, they run away for a while. Just rinse and repeat when they come back.

whoa there, ohai major attitude.

we just kite the bats and lurch them in one at a time then dps them down to 50% and they go inactive.

We do exactly what that walkthrough does and it works great every time. Unless you get a bugged bat which seem fairly common.

Nope no attitude, just sometimes what sony scripts and raid source write up dont always occur just the same, so talkin to folks that have actually raided it sorta helps.

Nope no attitude, just sometimes what sony scripts and raid source write up dont always occur just the same, so talkin to folks that have actually raided it sorta helps.

Sony doesn't write the raid write ups. Players do. It really has nothing to do with what Sony scripts. The writes ups are for players, by players. If you are witnessing different things on the raids that what is in the write up, you might be doing it wrong. I'm not saying the write ups are the gospel, because my guild does things quite a bit differently than a lot of the write ups. But, the write ups do work.

We do a few things differently than that writeup but for the bats it's what we do and works well except for when we get bugged bats and such. Out of all the VoA raids this one seems to have the most bugs as far as when things are supposed to happen and when they really do.

Understood Cuda, thats why I m here see if anyone does stuff differently, or saw different, just to see what may work. We are having trouble with the bats being a bit quirky, and as stated could be us doing it wrong, why I came here see what folks are doing is all. Keeping MA on them alive has been an issue, but was just trying to see what works best. I do appreciate the infos here.

We've always seen the bats be quirky no matter what for some reason. The most bugs we have are with the bats.

We found it just easier to have all knights pull them outside (aggro can ge rough at range). Then once they are outside chanters/bards blur them. They path off. Sometimes they stay away until the next cycle. Sometimes they wander back. But once the first rush it out its pretty easy to deal with the few that wander back.

SKs yanking the bats away from the raid who is DPSing the named helps. If the bat is close to people it will ignore range aggro for a while.