how to get a hold of someone at MMO???

mckern

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just searched how to get a hold of someone at MMO and there was no results. How odd. I need help getting MMObugs to work after the last 2 updates and nothing is available. All i have seen is a message "Please exit out of the alternate loader for an update: TrbtkhF1.exe" and i have looked everywhere on how to handle this issue. I just dont get why EQBC interface.exe just wont update. The update fail immediately.

on the homepage is a link to discord, that is where you will probably get the fastest response. personally i haven't seen alternate loader issue you seem to have. and i don't use eqbc interface, i just open up one of the eqbc server.exe and it works at either your computer's ip or the default self ip of 127.0.0.1 if you are just running 1 computer.

Reactions: EQDAB
Both issues sound like it's happening because the programs are already open. TrbtkhF1.exe is a random name generated by MacroQuest.exe to help protect detection, it's trying to delete itself but MMOLoader sounds like it's trying to use it which stops this from being deleted.

You can more than likely close the programs down in your taskbar but easiest way to solve this.

1. Restart your computer
2. Go into your MacroQuest folder and delete TrbtkhF1.exe
3. Run MMOLoader.exe and it should all update and work.

If not, let me know.

Reactions: EQDAB and jarori43
Thank you so much for replying! So I went into the MacroQuest folder and deleted TrbtkhF1 that I saw. There was no TrbtkhF1.exe though. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with EQBC interface.exe still not wanting to update. At the bottom of the MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Updates (Live) it says "Some updates failed to install. Files in use cannot be updated." Anything I can check to see if I can get this update to go through?

Did you restart your computer? That will stop the file being used.

Or find EQBC Interface in system tray down the bottom right, close it that way.

Or open up task manager, and find EQBC Interface, and end process.

If it is closed, and it's still getting that message, only thing I can think of is anti-virus software is stopping it from being downloaded. Try disabling it.

Yes I restarted my computer. I did every step you said in the order you said. I just started EQBC server and turned EQBC server off in the system tray on the bottom right of the screen. That has made it to where I now fail to update EQBC interface.exe and EQBCS-Classic.exe. I tried turning it back on and still both will fail to update. I also have disable all the anti virus software that came with my computer's window's 10. Finally, I went into Task manager and ended EQBC that was running in there. Both still will not update sadly. Sorry for the persistency, but if you know of anything else I could look into please let me know.

Both issues sound like it's happening because the programs are already open. TrbtkhF1.exe is a random name generated by MacroQuest.exe to help protect detection, it's trying to delete itself but MMOLoader sounds like it's trying to use it which stops this from being deleted.

You can more than likely close the programs down in your taskbar but easiest way to solve this.

1. Restart your computer
2. Go into your MacroQuest folder and delete TrbtkhF1.exe
3. Run MMOLoader.exe and it should all update and work.

If not, let me know.

FYI, that message about closing alternate loader, is directly from MacroQuest.exe. It got updated, but a shadow copy was already running, so when it saw there is a new version, macroquest tells you to close that other loader, so the user is running the new macroquest.exe (shadow copy), not the old outdated one.