Sullon Zek, Mistress of Rage - Deathknell Access

Any know the time in between the viral AE's?

Every time i try to time it, someone messes it up by infecting a bunch of people.

*We engage outside of SZ's room (and the tunnel)
*clerics/healers in the tunnel as recommended
*We do fine till 89% (1st wave of adds and AE's) We try to tank them with SZ outside her room. At this point everyone seems to keep infecting each other.
*When infected we move down the spiral 2 cubbies (far enough from raid, but the newly infected people infect the others whose timers were about up and eventually we have 90% of the raid in the "time out" area.

Anyone got some pointers?

hint

hi,

i give you a hint.
Get Sullon in Snowtail room, there is a spot in the wall you can tank her, and the room is big enough to be oor with the virus if you have it ) add groups in sullon room. = win

We actually do kind of the opposite. We tank Sullon in the smallest room we can find on the path down, to make sure everyone gets the viral AE. And have add groups intercept and kill near their pop spot.

The bad thing about the viral AE is either you want to be super reactive to have only 4 people touched or so, or you want to have all your raid infected, nothing inbetween. If you have a bunch of people that you know won't react in time, you might just go with the second option.

3rd way to do this is if you have lots of DPS DPS DPS. You pull SZ down to a corner in the big circle hallway area near ghost room but still in outer ring. Then just burn SZ down and have a couple ppl kite adds up top. Kill SZ fast enough and then OT / Fortitude / kite names and SZ dead in 3 or so min.

Anyone got a more complete strat of this? Lots of fragments of information here =/ Where is the best place to kite adds? Can they be kited in halls effectively or must they be kited in a wide open room? Where is the best place to tank Sullon? Should adds be killed at all? If so when? And do you clear the entire zone before you kill her?

My thought on this would be:

Clear whole zone.
Set up raid in Snow room.
Have kites set up just outside snow room and Kite down path to zone in and around.
Tank Sullon on wall where Snow is tanked.
Snow room has enough room for the viral to be avoided.
Adds spawn in archer area and do not warp?
3-4 adds per wave at every 12-14% ?
Whole raid gets infected basically with one missed Viral?
Hard DPS her down in 3 min or less or adds become too many.

Thats basically what Im thinking. Any thoughts on this Strat, holes in it? Need some advice here as far as logistics.

thanks in advance

another question to this, will every 12,5% 4 adds spawn or if you fast enough to burn her down will she skip some adds?

If you tank her at zone in will be the adds aggro raid or try to assist her and running down to zone in where she is ?

Adds do NOT despawn after she dies.

No mater how fast you burn her she does not skip waves of adds either. Burn is really really not a good idea unless your guilds dps level is about that of Triality quality (which is fucking stupid high for those of you that dont know what im talking about).

I have no idea about the zone in trick. It is quiet a distance away but just based off watching the event a few times in the past I wouldnt think that would work. I think they would spawn and still charge to your raid.

They do not despawn after she dies until everyone drops their agro list, then they depop. We managed to do it this was and win with dps far from trialities. Its all about the kiters lasting that 3-4 minutes.

Seen it on a few servers.
One of the ones I liked best so far, was:

Fighting in the square room intersection near her spawn room.
Res'ers set up in a room further back up the path you came.
Every xxx time before the ae's are due, someone calls for everyone to move around the corner since plague is Line of Sight.
audio triggers for the ae's, most important being vengeance and ferocity.
2 ae's will land (not counting plague on whomever is in room), 2 of each, so 4 people will be infected. They call being infected and run to the orc room and hide around corner, otherwise anyone in line of sight will get infected as well. Anyone not infected crams back into a corner in fight room, so the people running down the hall dont infect anyone as they go.
When they fade, they run back to raid.
If more than those initially infected are calling it, then its too late, get everyone with it back in the room til it fades. Better to have them all infect at once than spread over time.
The adds come from the hall to orc room. Just grab and kill, all dps off sullon until they die. If the hiding calls happens, pull adds with you to hide spot.

So

anyone confirm what the audio trigger we should be looking for before I have to Go Postal on my whole guild !

Common sense would dictate that it is

you have succumbed to the ferocity of SullonZek

but would that mean its to late already

You have succumbed to the ferocity of Sullon Ro.
Your knees tremble from the wrath of Sullon Ro.

Both of these mean get the fuck away from the rest of your raid, your not gonna stop them from happening just get away when you do get them.

the archer orcs? nope untargetable.

SULLON

PLague, cure with pods??? What pods are those???

Does everyone in your guild need the Enraged Flesh Charm and do they need it on them when Sullen is killed?

Does everyone in your guild need the Enraged Flesh Charm and do they need it on them when Sullen is killed?
Yes they do and no they don't.

See my reply to the question on Dao: The EFC is needed for full DK access but needn't be done when SZ is killed.

They DO however need the Shard of Mana on them. It needs to be on your cursor when you enter the aura after she dies.