Pepper

Just Some Noob
Reaction score
State what you know!

Attachments

• Sullon01.jpg
    Sullon01.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 154
Looking for a little information on Sullon.

1) How do your guilds deal with the Adds in the fight.
2) How do your guilds deal with the AE DA she casts.
3) Whats the point of the Archers? Havent seen them do anything yet. Preasume they become active under a certain Percent of Health maybe?

Troll said:
Archers do random stun/burst DPS on a person in the room during the fight.

For the DA and Wraith AE's because they are Virus AE's you set up audio triggers for them. you have 5s to react before the rest of the raid gets hit. If in SZ room when hit you run into the floor past the wooden door and run a decent amount in to put distance between you and the raid. If you are outside of SZ's room then you run down the ramp you came up to get to her till like the second cubby on the right. Either case you don't return till it fades.

Adds are simple.... get them out of SZ's room to the room past the hallway and Kill them there. Adds spawn as frequent as Ghost and Snowtail. until 38% you get 4 adds... 2 on each side of the double gated hallway. at 38% (bug or not) you get between 4-8 (possible 2 at each spawn point).... if you got the tankange you can TRY to pull them into the other room and kill them OR aggro them all and drag them to Snowtail's room and kite them.

For Plague get pots to cure it as it has instant cast and casting effects don't effect pot use/item use.

fixing thread

nizadar said:
just wondering how some people do this do you fight her inside of her own room or pull her somewhere else

fix...

Druid007 said:
sullon... sullon... :p

that fight is such an annoying PoS i have erased it from my memory! (but i love the sullon tower trash.. wru 2 group farming the augs!!)

only joking..

ok..

set raid up in little cubby room at top of spiral outside sullon room.

pull the ho and put her into corner next to the door. position clerics inside the corridor leading to her room to avoid the disease based dot.

every few secs (i forget exact timer) she cast 4 x DA virus, find the trigger words for it and get them set up as a trigger.

If you get this trigger, run as fast as you can down the spiral. you have about 10 seconds berfore you start infecting other people with silence and DA :p

do this, kill adds win!

yea...

Just to clear this up a bit. Troll posts at 38 percent you get 4-8 adds. This infact is NOT true.

This happens because your in a very high dps guild. Troll im assuming you where in assent before quit? Anyway the point is if your guild has extreamly high DPS this could be a problem for you rather than help.

Starting at 38 percent the waves of adds start coming only 3 percent appart. So unless your guild can muscle past this stage its very important to slack up on DPS on Sullon and kill each wave before proceeding with Sullons HPs.

One last note. It seems there are 8 total waves of spawned adds on the event. So count to 8 waves of 4 adds once that is finished you can burn down Sullon to dead.

untrue pepper.

you need all dps to stop DPSing at 39%.. as you get adds pop at 39% and at 38%. so you need to dps slowly while these adds are dealt with then burn.

Your right i was wrong but so are you :p

You are right though dps does need to stop after 39 totally and manage the adds or you get over ran. Tested this now 3 times. Add spawn times are exactly as follow

87, 75, 63, 51, 39, 37, 25, 11, percents.

after 25 burn sullon dead offtank last set of adds then kill.

Actually no Assent wasn't my guild BUT we were a very high DPS guild and would regularly burn mobs down. For instance the last 2 waves of adds for Ghost we just CC while the raid burns Ghost down.

Either way, thanks for pointing this out it provided a bit of laughter. Not surprised we made it harder for ourselves. Either way we overcame and got through it. :p

So you killed it then Pepper?

Troll said:
So you killed it then Pepper?

Yep she is dead and we are in DK (Enforcers are gay), isnt hard at all once figure out the add timings. :)

I'm trying to find the emote or dot message that shows up when you get hit by the Viral AE

Anyone have it written down?

What about the message you get when it fades (assuming you ran fast enough) and it is safe to return to raid?

I would be able to give up my triggers if I hadn't deleted them all when I retired. But, unless someone else beats me to it I will try to look through some old notes I have that might contain them for you.

Anyone give a little more info on this? Most people kill adds or kite them down? How do you handle all the tank switches, ect? Any info would help.

Adds come alive at certain percents, so stop DPS on cavewoman and smash the adds, adds dead, make her scream again, seems to work. Think the emotes are you have succumbed to the ferocity and your knees tremble from the wrath. Its a virus so if you get run away from raid, cavewoman cooties so to speak, and yeah you can go back to raid when its gone.

Ya kill adds... those triggers look right and so does the method of madness to killin her.

Do you spread your infected people out so not to infect other "incoming" infected people? If so what kind of strategy works best for you.

If your near SZ when you get the emote run down into the tunnel/trap door a good distance.... if your killin adds when you get the emote run a good ways down the ramp back towards the entrance. you have like 2-5s to react so usually you will have to deal with it regardless because people don't pay enough attention.

That is if you fight the adds away from SZ.