Sullon Zek, Mistress of Rage - Deathknell Access

we have been working on the sullon event for a little while here and there..Here is our problem we keep getting our clrs hit with the virul aes and it seems that sullon purposely tgts healing in general... I understand that the plague of mana is line of sight but the virul aes are they aggro base/zonewide aes?? Any help is greatly appreciated....also, I have seen a bunch of ideas is it possible to just just let whole raid get infected and just push through it hoping ppl arent infected when adds spawn...Input pls guys I am stumped...

it is random. Just bad luck.
Hopefully someone is calling when the ae's are inc.
4 people will be infected. 2 different ae's. Have the people call when they get hit. If you see 3 or more people calling the same effect, it's too late, and might as well fight through it.

Each 90 seconds Sullon will cast on 2 ppl:
----------You have succumbed to the ferocity of Sullon Zek-----------
Sullon's Ferocity (don't worry about this one)

and on 2 others:
----------Your knees tremble from the wrath of Sullon Zek.-----------
Sullon's Wrath (no cure...only 6 secs to move away from rest of raid before you start passing it to anyone near you, as it's a viral DoT and you just get to a designated spot and wait for it to clear which isn't long. After 1 tic you begin to PBAE the same viral DoT, hence you can spread the AE on entire raid if you don't run fast enough.)

Each 180 seconds Sullon will DOUBLE cast (yes she casts it twice):
Sullon's Plague (Line of sight so it can be avoided)

This AE will slow down melee and casters to nil, it's only on 18 disease counters, so you can cure it yourself. This AE drains hp and endurance and mana. Here's a couple ways to cure yourself of Sullon's Plague.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=96419

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=11551
5 clicks of the shield can be done in about 5 seconds...the potion is the best and you can just have a shammy make up enough for everyone to grab a stack.