Solo TBS Mission

no beause the ppl

the people that do the mission for the zone need to be up to the same mission or they will not be able to zone in at all its not a bug just like pop if you got 5 in group that have done it the 6 person still will not be able to zone in. i had to use campfires to get the rogs in and still the mobs see sos so you just got to have luck i guess

So now you need to have missions 1-5 done to just zone into mission 6 instead of just to request mission 6?

In the past you definitely needed mission 5 to zone into missions 6, 7, or 8... regardless of whether or not you did 1-4. Maybe the poster mentioning their rogue not being able to zone in hadn't done mission 5 yet.

yes

all the ppl need to have done the missions up to mission 5 and you cant even gimp one person in unless you make a campe fire, and if you fail the mission the person or persons without the missions done get booted so some random zone. so now its just best to have them chill outside of the mission but they still get cridit for it anyway

By the way, I haven't done this in a while (I made a parallel walk-through post about this mission at RG a day or two before this ended up here), but I'm curious if they changed it so the task updates have a kill component.

Also, I'm specifically looking to see if anyone's tried zoning the mobs off? It used to work for non-FD people (or I used to just /fade)