Solo TBS Mission

Argo

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Requirements: TBS Progression mission 5 done. (Emperor)

Task : Where there's a Will

Task Giver : Vizier Zio

Trigger : Goals

Zone in: Run to Zhisza then run north into the cave. Run to northmost point and then click on right wall and fake door opens which leads to zone in. (Be careful of see invis mobs on the way).

To do this task easy, you run north to the portal from zone in and get near it till you get first update. Then you will get emote about watching teleporter. You stay there till snakes wander into the teleporter, and then you either get update or get mobs spawned on you, its random which. If you get the update you just do final hail and your done. If mobs spawn you can either /fade, or /succor or just run to zone out (be careful mobs snare you almost instantly). Once everyone in zone leaves the mobs depop and you can go to teleporter again to try to watch it being used. You just keep doing this over and over again until you win. Good luck!

I just FD and lay there. Only bad thing I would see about your way is if the sorcerers aggro when mobs port down which happens sometimes because of the shit pathing they have in TBS, mission ends. So yet another mission for a monk to solo or any fder I guess. Oh yeah first few times I did this was 60 Orux, now its up to 90 Orux so go go fails.

I did mission about 10 times and havent had a fail because of that.

Did it enough to get 3 toons to ally so if you aggro sorcerers mission fails.

Can't seem to get this quest. Do I have to have some initial faction with him? He's indifferent, but gives me a line of crap when I say 'goals' for quest.../sigh

Have to have beat progression mission 5 to access this zone and it's instances. As a side note, you can't do mission 7 or 8 (legit anyways) without first beating mission 6 either.

Also I honestly haven't tryed to request the mission without having 1-5 beaten. So it might not be possible to get the mission without going through 1-5. But the zoning in part itself needs mission 5.

I am getting the first update but nothing happens after that. I just keep getting spamemd about listening to them. If I get close to the portal, the goo or elementals agro. What am I doing wrong?

I am getting the first update but nothing happens after that. I just keep getting spamemd about listening to them. If I get close to the portal, the goo or elementals agro. What am I doing wrong?

In other words you do NOT have Feign Death or Shroud of Stealth and have no business attempting this.

I havent did this in awhile, but this is totally possible to kite and get update or atleast use to be. Doing it tho is another story.

Anyway tho, bottom line have FD or SoS or really your wasting your time.

Did it enough to get 3 toons to ally so if you aggro sorcerers mission fails.

Mission doesn't fail outright. I agro'd the sorcerers once while I was soloing it because I was trying a different location for the task updates. Once I agro'd them it appears as if the yellow text updates just reset and I had to start over again from 1. It took over twice as long, but I still won (it usually takes me 12 minutes or so, that time it took me more like 35).

In other words you do NOT have Feign Death or Shroud of Stealth and have no business attempting this.

I havent did this in awhile, but this is totally possible to kite and get update or atleast use to be. Doing it tho is another story.

Anyway tho, bottom line have FD or SoS or really your wasting your time.

Also, unless you're talking about post-nerf (I haven't done this mission in three days or so), you're wrong. You do not have to have FD or SoS to do this mission.

Find the right location that you can stand at and not get agro from the sorcerers (there's one I use constantly). When you see the sorcerer pathing into the portal and IMMEDIATELY after you see the yellow text, do a /fade. That zones you out and in to the same spot. The mobs that spawned are gone and you've already immediately started getting the white text leading to the next yellow text update.

Easy. Any class can do it. I use a bard personnally, and found it easier to /fade than try to kite around for updates.

Also, unless you're talking about post-nerf (I haven't done this mission in three days or so), you're wrong. You do not have to have FD or SoS to do this mission.

Find the right location that you can stand at and not get agro from the sorcerers (there's one I use constantly). When you see the sorcerer pathing into the portal and IMMEDIATELY after you see the yellow text, do a /fade. That zones you out and in to the same spot. The mobs that spawned are gone and you've already immediately started getting the white text leading to the next yellow text update.

Easy. Any class can do it. I use a bard personnally, and found it easier to /fade than try to kite around for updates.

Thats not something I even consider when giving someone strats to things. Im not wrong. Neither are you. Im never going to give someone a strat that takes using a active hack to work.

Doing this mission without using cheats you cant do this without sos/fd or one hella luck from kiting.

My bad... figured considering the forum name and general topic the site deals with that the info would have been welcomed.

My bad... figured considering the forum name and general topic the site deals with that the info would have been welcomed.

Nah it is welcomed your correct it is a website that deals with cheats after all. ;) I just simply try to post correct strats that people can use without cheating. Oddly enough a huge % of this website does not even use the MQ2compile they come for strats forums.

Would it work shrouded as rogue ? lvl 70 - 75 ?

If fd necessary would a shrouded rogue be able to pull it off and would normal character get credit ?

buged or what

tryed using a rog in sos two rogs at that didnt work not even letting them zone in loged one on myself to seee it if was just them but i think soe fix it were rogs cant zone into the missions at all for this one

Or so that you need to have at least 3 ppl in the parent zone before you can zone into the instance?

I hardly think soe would make it so NO rogues could zone in... that doesn't make sense, since its mission 6 of 8 and you NEED it for progression.

yea

i had 5 ppl in the zone when i did it and had full group today as well in there and still not letting me zonein

Maybe because you did the mission before?