Returning MQ User

Neckroe

Reaction score
Heya, I Been Playing since Beta and been a off and on MQ user, never really being able to stick around long because of IRL commitments (Work, family, drama )

Anyway, Looks like I am backfor good, and I noticed alot of changes and added plugins to MQ.

I would say the last time I activley used MQ was 2003 & 2006.

Since then I Notice alot of changes....

So my request is simple really.

Can someone point me in the direction of threads , hopefully, for necros....

Where a few good plug in's are....

I am interested in...

Research
/zwarp killing from above ( used to do this quite a bit before ceilings have been put in )
Good Macros for Missions and Quests.

I guess this would be a good start.

I been usuing the search function but have not come up with anything that seems functional as they all seem to be posted sevreal months ago.

Thank you in advance.

kill from above no longer exists. with the LineOfSight changes they made its pretty much all gone.

Necroman

Well thats gpood to know.

Besides the movement packet changes anything else I should be updated on ?

And Once again, can anyone point me to any good Plugins or Macros that are still servicable that deal with Spell Research ?

re

research has been changed so much in the past few months/years that i really doubt anything you find will still be useful.

that is what I feared, and I did not see anything on the forums relating to the new spell research system.

has anyone been able to make a plugin concerning this ?

I am not that skilled at writing plugin's & macros, but I might want to sit down, dig through this site and try to learn how.

So i am left to assume there are no Macros for Spell Research seeing there has been no replies.

I beginning to wonder if there is anything good left in MQ besides a map feature everyone seems to be content with.

And the rare macro that pops up here and there for a mission / expidition.

Pardon me, but what???

There are tons of other things MQ2 is useful for.

But "spell research macro" is very vague.

I know of at least one macro that can automate tradeskills, but I honestly have no idea what you expect in your "spell research macro".

EBCAC error!( Error between chair and computer )

Plenty of uses for mq2 aside from the one minor use you are looking for, your request was a bit ambiguous which makes answering it nearly impossible . Expound on exactly what you are looking for and you may find the results and replies a bit more helpful.

Remember that you have been gone a while and assume noone knows what you are looking for without a better explanation as to its nature.

A Macro or Plugin that would be useful raising spell reasearch as much as possible through the spell research vendors avaliable.... with extensions for if XYZ Component is avaliable to automate making the higher level spells needed to max out research.

Also, Looking for A tip on something....

This is a general request out there...

How would MQ be useful for doing the Cog Maurauder's in Fort Mech for the Tinmyn Oil Can.

Them things are just pure racist vs. Necros

still havent found any decent research macros...so....

still havent found any decent research macros...so....

there probally aren't any. You could have made your own in the two weeks you have been waiting and then there would be one.