Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

i really wish they wouldnt bother ... lol, some reason im always a day late and a dollar short. our guild is just now turning our sights to events leading up to this event and they go and nerf it. the same thing seems to always happen to me... :( at least this one i knew about well in advance its just that i was unable to get there until its too late, more often than not i dont even get the message about a cool exploit/bug until after its fixed.. with the exception of the sk HT thing in the MM's that i did cash in with but my 10 hr work day limited that ... i guess im just rambling about missed opportunities and the fact that the door always seems to be shutting in my face...

This event is still able to be 1 grouped - actually, it can be done with 3-4 people. I was doing this with 4 other guild mates before we even learned about the ducking under door trick. Just gotta control VZ / TZ, pull them 1 at a time to the center council. Take a few deaths when they go into enrage mode, so that they dont wtf pwn the council. Let the council reset, then pull the other one. RZ stays the same - just mass train him.

Has anyone done this since patch and is able to train the rathe onto TZ or VZ to win? I spent several hours the other day and once you click the door, zek mobs wtf own the earth mobs right away, then they run and own the rathe council at the first area. then TZ and VZ spawn and they seem to leash/ memwipe back to the first set of rathe council area. Tried pulling the zek mobs away but they also memblur and warp back to the rathe council area.

Has anyone done this since patch and is able to train the rathe onto TZ or VZ to win? I spent several hours the other day and once you click the door, zek mobs wtf own the earth mobs right away, then they run and own the rathe council at the first area. then TZ and VZ spawn and they seem to leash/ memwipe back to the first set of rathe council area. Tried pulling the zek mobs away but they also memblur and warp back to the rathe council area.

Read the info I posted right above you, try that. Forget about the earth mobs in first room.

If you use long range arrows to aggro tz/vz and use autofire and keep firing, once you drag them into trash/council, they really don't seem to fight back. They keep their attention on you instead of the trash hitting on them, at least it worked like this prenerf, not sure now. But basically i am saying autofire on them, and dump them on the council or trash, without aggroing the trash yourself, worked for me for a long time. Just keep your distance, stay out of AE range.

What to do with the ogres

Can someone verify that the event does reset if tz/vz spawn with ogres still up? Also would br great if anyone has a technique for getting the ogres out of the way.I'm sure the tz/vz strat can be ironed out with trial and error.

I have played around with it some over the last 36 hours.

I am able to pull the ogres away and kill them off one at a time but I can not seem get murdunk active after they are all dead.

what happens

when i zone in nothing is spawned , till i click the door then they all start patting

when i zone in nothing is spawned , till i click the door then they all start patting

That is what the change in to event is. Did you bother to read the last 5-10 pages ?

sux

well me and a buddy tried to do this for about 3 hours to figure it out we got agro on dunk a few times if u can keep him agroed on you while the other kite the ogres and kills them ur ok for a little then for some reason murdunk becomes inactive and you are unable to get him for shit ... then he wanders down the hall and spawns the tz/vz and he becomes active agian but by this time you lost becuse the first councle is uslly dead and even tho we killed dunk and tz and vz rallos didnt spawn it sux i hope someone can figure this out for us i got alot of toons to gear still LOL .... thanks all for reading my run on sentence lol ................ I AM A BEAST !!!! lol jk :mad::eek::p

I'm starting to think sony f'd this up somewhere along the line and made it unkillable because from the sounds of it my guild's legit strategy won't work anymore either.

Maybe another "fix" is that you have to have a certain amount of "raid dps" to kill ogres fast enough before murdunk goes inactive? Regular raids seem to be doing this just fine.

certainly hope not, I still have toons to gear up. Haven't tried much since the patch other than to look at what they did to it.

Holy censorship in this thread!

On topic to avoid the Nazi hammer: Prior to me leaving EQ for Aion, I would do RR by clearing the ogres first before working on Murdunk. Everyone thought I was wasting time but it was better for me because I could use the trash to kill ogres 1-2 at a time until all were dead, thus leaving me an empty room full of rathe trash to use on murdunk / TZ / VZ. One of the things I learned while doing this, is that the ogres didnt agro you prior to the event starting. If one were a lazy man, or didnt have acess to the proper toons, you could DOT them one by one and kill them off.

Now as you guys say it seems they do not spawn until the door is open. Are ANY mobs up at all when you first zone in? or does everything spawn when door is opened? Also - Do they spawn and instantly start event? Or is there a delay. if it start event, this could be like the old school 2 fac raids where 1 person agros one fac and the other agros the rest, and pick them off that way. The only problem is the damn root the trash have.

Anyone that can comment on this?

once you open the door all the stuff that used to be up on zone in spawns. From this point the Ogres instantly start to path towards the trash.

You can pull the ogres away and then pull them one or two at a time to the trash but murdunk doesnt seem to activate at the end if you do that

So I'm hearing about roll backs due to RR and a suspension. Anyone get hit with that yet? And this is lately, within a week

So I'm hearing about roll backs due to RR and a suspension. Anyone get hit with that yet? And this is lately, within a week

Thats the first time I have heard about any RR suspensions or rollbacks.

Kinda late to be doing it now, since it was active for a long time.