Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

It's still 1 groupable, just not as easy / as fast as it was before.

I've heard from players in game that this is nerfed.

What's the status on this sploit?

edit: sorry really dont wanna spend any more time sifting through bs on this thread... hope you understand

All you had to read were the last 2 or 3 pages of "bs" to find out the details.

thx zd

and thx sum1

it was your little emo post that made me ask if this was still nerfed

it was your little emo post that made me ask if this was still nerfed

My posts often make people too lazy to go through threads for information. It's a curse I painfully live with... like herpes.

Then again, there might be girls out there who like that kind of thing.

I haven't attempted this raid since the nerf... I only had one more toon I was interested in gearing, and I didn't think it was worth the time/effort considering the class and what's available in the group game now with UF.

If anyone does this on Maelin PM me.. Willing to pay to tag along or help..

Looking to do this on Prexus. Neone interested pm me.

You guys may be better off posting a new topic than bumping this one over and over.

Anyone that has figured out a way to 1 grp this mind PMing it to me plz? I dont have anything really juicy to offer as trade at the moment. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Just saw on one of the multiple locked threads regarding Triality sploiting, that anyone doing the RR no lockout trick now gets hammered with a 6 month lockout as a result.

Unconfirmed, but a heads up.

better than a ban!

but aye zone lock out is just asking for ban stick.

just bought a wizzy that was suspended for this recently. he told me if i do a server xfer and name change the suspension flag will be removed... can anyone confirm this?

p.s. i never hack in instances. ever. mostly just guild hall :D

just bought a wizzy that was suspended for this recently. he told me if i do a server xfer and name change the suspension flag will be removed... can anyone confirm this?

You would have to move to a different account, but that is still unconfirmed if that is true or not

Name and Server change, no. Account transfer, "possibly" as that is tracked throught the PID (Player ID) unique to each account.
But, anyone with brains will have set it in the character notes which shouldn't change through a name change, but would actually show the name change itself. So.. ya, I guess it might work.

When i had an issue based on the currency hack, I had petitioned and was given the usual copy/paste of "3rd party software is wrong". Once the account was unbanned I transfered to a clean account. A few gung ho GM's then proceeded to occasionally log on my character and take more and more gear, all on the new account. When I did a petition, they said they didnt have a record of any issues with the account I was on. So, after a couple more petitions and being esculated up, they were able to place that character to everything in its history and all the accounts it has been on.

My take on the matter is they only look at the surface of the matter, but if needed, they can view the entire history on that character and accounts it has previously on. If someone was banned and wanted to move the character, I think it would be like getting a clean slate since they wouldnt look farther than that account history....unless you ask them to look further or give them a reason to.

1 grouping RR

Hey guys, me and a few friends tried this last night... got some info on it now. 1 grouping it we couldnt figure it out, but one thing i did find out was that when you click the door you can agro murdunk with a chanter and try to mez him, he resists it but he usually comes solo. i ran up first ramp with him to a druid/ranger to vinelash him down or just root him. After he was taken care of you dont have to worry about him roaming to the Council member and triggering the spawn of VZ and TZ. We took care of the ogres, via of killing them ourselves or one at a time thing. but once VZ and TZ spawned thats where we had trouble. we took TZ to the first council room and boom he ae'ed and did something else and wiped out 5 mobs in one shot. I was on my ranger so i started to kite him to the other mobs and boom he kill me quick and cleared the room after i died. so taking VZ and TZ to that room so the mobs can kill them dont work from what i can see.

But that is as far as we got, we didnt try to tank VZ or TZ and idk if that is possible just for 6 peeps, but more yes and we will have to try it again.

But if anyone has any other info PM me and see if i cant work out gettin this thing beat again. Thanks guys!

new strat

has any one come up with a working strat for this yet?

Back before we figured out how to solo this with a bard, we would tank each of the Zeks. Need 2 pullers, a tank, and a few healers.

Open the door, run ahead of all the zek mobs. Have a bard grab all of the council members and drag them up to the last room and kite them in circles. Everyone else run up to the final hallway past where RZ spawns (without aggroing any mobs). Wait for TZ and VZ to spawn and kill all of the Rathe mobs.

Once the room is clear, have a 2nd puller grab TZ (since he dispells). Both zeks memblur, so it can be a bitch to pull, but doable. Drag TZ to the tank, and once he has aggro have the kiter come down and drop the council members on TZ.

When TZ is dead, have the bard reaggro the council members and drag them back to the last room. Rebuff if necessary (you'll prob need it for RZ), have the puller bring VZ, repeat previous step.

When RZ pops, wait for him to path up the hallway, have the tank aggro, drop the councilmen on him, wait for him to die (always preferable to kill the tank at this stage, just for giggles), collect loot.

We were doing this with a T5 paladin and 4-5 healers last summer. Haven't done it since the nerf, but from what I understand of the mechanics changes it should still work. YMMV.

Chuckles post does make sense and sounds possible, ill try it. But what concerns me is the ogres in the first room and murdunk. Anyone got a idea how to handle them? Im thinking kite them while having murdunk trained to council to be killed. then just kite the ogres up stairs or something? Or pick them off 1 at a time and kill?

Do you have to kill Murdunk and the ogres now? We always skipped them and just pulled TZ and VZ. They would spawn as soon as Murdunk reached the room with the first set of councilmen, I thought. Been a while.