Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

No mobs are up in the zone when ya zone in. They only spawn once the door is clicked. Once you click the door, murdunk starts to run towards the council and the rest of the ogres go ape shit on the rathe trash.

I just wanna kill this because its a challenge now. Not so much the loot.

My guild did this event last week and it has been changed around quite a bit.

1 - nothing is up until you click the door.
2 - as soon as the door is open earth trash and ogre spawn and go at it.
3 - Murduct (what ever is name is ) First trigger guy paths to first set of RC guys.
4 - when he gets to RC memebers TZ / VZ spawn in first room
5 - when all that dead - RZ spawns and starts pathing to last room.

We had a bard round up the trash and dump it on RZ like we used to do solo and RZ ripped though the trash much quicker than before. so I suspect the lowered the hp of the earth trash.

I suspect that with some practice and good kiting it could be done with well balanced group of 12-18 maybe less.

funny how they "fixed" this when more than half of the people were done farming it ..... whether solo/group or otherwise...

i dont think "everyone" was done with it and i know from my exp with this event that i only got to do it about 12 times total. and they fixed it, because not everyone had access to it since you had to do the other raids before it. And i did it with a buddy of mine and we were far from done lol. got some good drops from it but not all the ones i did want to get.

And for the people that did get what they want good for yall. but i know all the top raid people had this on farm forever, and laughed at other people when they were first getting loot from it.

Last edited:
top guilds didnt farm this forever all you had to do was split into groups instead of raids which cut down greatly on how long it was farmed. A guild on tribunal was even exploiting the lockouts on it so they could do it over and over until they had all the gear and moved to beat tower

A guild on tribunal

Try every guild, all the top raiding guilds did it, and a crap load of their alt guilds did it to, And it was more a couple sections of each guild, not the guild as a whole.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure i know the guild he is talking about. If it is, the only reason they got the publicity is because other guilds were complaining in general about them doing it....even though i saw those other guilds flipping RR while i was, too.

Hypocrits.

Just did this tonight. with 6 people.

Group was
Warrior : 43/5900 unbuffed
Cleric
Cleric
Shaman
Necro
Ranger

We ducked door ( just so we could have toons in place befor spawning, but can easily run past mobs once event starts to spots).

1. Trigger event, Necro grabs front 6 Rathe trains them back and kites all 12 in that room.
2. Let VZ and TZ get spawned and to the first Rathe spawn points.
3. Single pull TZ, have shaman VP him if need be to let adds go back to thier spawn.
4. Pull TZ and VZ one at a time to the Rathe room and then have necro drop rathe onto TZ and VZ.
5. RZ spawns, comes, tank and drop Rathe on him, necro dots.. Win.

Its good to know this is still possible i guess im gonna have to give it a shot sometime soon. I have 2 healers a pally tank (which used to tank it fine) and enough to DPS

Funny. When i posted this thread for the first time I never expected
616 replies and 35,967 views lolz.
My only regret was not making an alt and fully decking him out in that gear for later use.

So i've been messing around with this again to see what's changed. crew set up is:
War - 42k hp 6200 ac buffed
sk - 46k hp 6500 ac buffed
bard - 48k hp 6300 ac buffed
bard 47k hp
chanter - 40k mana
2 clerics 38k mana
shaman - 38k mana

No problems with Murdunk or Vallon...Tallons knockback is annoying and Rallos now rapes the arch's. Since the change the guards rape all the other adds we were using. I'm guessing maybe I need another 1 or 2 dps since the lowest we get Rallos was 60%. It's still doable, but need to have dps since the hp on the arch's are much lower now, or tha named are hitting them harder.

Been doing it lately with War cleric shaman bard monk. My best advice to you is to duck the door and run back to the final room, and tank tz/vallon/rz right outside the rathe room. Dont kill murdunk cause you dont have to, and once the others are in camp just have the warrior on it with your cleric healing with shammy spots, Have the 13 rathe do your dps and just keep the tank up. Even if the tank dies, rez him and start healing again.

Yea, I don't even duck the door lol I just open it an run back...seems even with the rathe, I'm lacking some dps. Seems like they don't hit as hard anymore.

They do not hit as hard anymore, they only do about 25ish k dps all together. they used to do much more.

1 group it with what classes and estimate of how long would it take? lol