Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Chanterzek

Reaction score
Its no secret. Get a toon capable of requesting Rallos Returns. Have a monk or a bard. Use the faction between the Rathe Council critters and the ZEKians to kill the raid mobs. Win and loot the items in the chest.

Infinite reruns: Glock or Zone lock yourself in the zone. Drop the task. Do the task repeatedly while eating lockouts on some useless alt. Get ubber raid toon in no time flat....hope they dont do a rollback.

Incomming banns for this now ~ Not even worth doing it if you value your accounts.

People been doing this for some time now.

What are the chances of getting banned for doing this with the normal lockout?

this is going to be a ban wether u do it w/ or w/o glock /gzone ...

however, you might get lucky...

It's not as easy as it's being made out to be. You can't just train mobs to beat it.

this is going to be a ban wether u do it w/ or w/o glock /gzone ...

however, you might get lucky...

Why you say that? Way too many people doing it way too much, and ive yet to hear of a ban related to this.

LOL I seriously doubt that you will get banned for this. This exploit has been going on for MONTHS and is all over the sony forums. You dont even need hacks to do this raid. You can do it with MQ2 not even loaded. Entire guilds on just about every server are exploiting this raid in some fashion, whether it be one grouping it, or exploiting the mechanics of the raid to defeat it in such a way that was not intended.

Personally, I do this with just 2 toons - Myself and 1 other. If I am boxing it, I need another toon to act as a healer. I have geared like 7 toons to the max with this raid and I do not feel in danger at all. This isnt like Fall of Tosk, if they were going to ban people there would be such a HUGE banning that it would cripple the game.

HOWEVER - I fully expect it to be fixed soon.

Also - I do not think the Glock way to do this works. That shit worked back in the solteris days but I believe they fixed it so you cant do that. If you can confirm that you repeat the raid in this way I would love to hear about it since from my knowledge, it cant be done. Also, using active hacks like this would increase your chance of getting banned since its a highly visable exploit. My guess is they wont be able to screw with people who exploit the raid, but they will snag people who use active hacks to do it.

I suggest just trying it without hacks. I can tell you it is 100% doable with no hacks.

yep you need a toon that has been in a raid that has killed The Brothers Zek and also Eriak's Downfall so if your toon is not raid ready or did the kills dont even think there is a way around it.

to clear this up= yes you can get banned friend got banned 2 days ago a gm was in the instance invis watched him do it ....of corse he didnt do it legit he used mq to try it and he said he had been in the zone for a while trying to figure it out no telling how long the gm was watching him.

easiest way to do it solo is using a fd class or bard.

if no fd just need anything else and a rezzer to do it legit

if you want to do it easy and solo use any class and figure it out with mq

as far as the timer once the task is started it wont allow you to add a toon to it to get the lockout and if your in the zone when its dead you get the timer in task or not.

so now sure how your getting this done back to back and ive done this for months already tryed the gzone trick.

wish I could request it..would be nice to give that raid a go. whats lock out? 1 week? even that's not bad for the caliber loot there.

<snip> 2 days ago a gm was in the instance invis watched him do it ....of corse he didnt do it legit he used mq to try it and he said he had been in the zone for a while trying to figure it out no telling how long the gm was watching him.

Wait....he was using MQ, and he didnt see the GM in zone? Even invis GMs pop up on my GM tracker....

GMs usually are not allowed in instances, especially raid instances. He must have been being watched prior. Sounds odd though about the not poping on MQ window.

"invis", ya they show up. But if they go anon, it doesn't send packets for MQ to pick up. They can watch you all day and not set it off.
That's why relying on MQ to spot them is useless.

Wait....he was using MQ, and he didnt see the GM in zone? Even invis GMs pop up on my GM tracker....

GMs usually are not allowed in instances, especially raid instances. He must have been being watched prior. Sounds odd though about the not poping on MQ window.

So much wrong info in this quote.

Even invis GMs pop up on my GM tracker....

This is false, GMs do not need to pop up on gm tracker to interact with you. GM Tracker is about as effect the pull out method. Sounds good but it just isn't effect or safe.

GMs usually are not allowed in instances, especially raid instances.

Guides are limited in what they can do. GMs(the guys that get the pay check from SOE) do not have those limitations.

Right, sorry I used the wrong verbage. most Gms meant all those besides the people who get a paycheck from sony.

Right, sorry I used the wrong verbage. most Gms meant all those besides the people who get a paycheck from sony.

the term then is Guide.

GM = Cop
Guide = Neighborhood watch

This is one of those times where Cheat Smarter would have been rad. IE: STFU about these things. At least until I am done with it.

I can only hope that the hurdle of having to have a flagged toon to request is going to keep the unwashed masses from fucking this up for us.

So much wrong info in this quote.

This is false, GMs do not need to pop up on gm tracker to interact with you. GM Tracker is about as effect the pull out method. Sounds good but it just isn't effect or safe.

wait.... what??? pull out method is not effective? hmmmm, looks like i need to find my old black book and find all my old flings....