Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

***Everyone will have to get gear like the rest of us now......oh what a shame

Personally i dont exploit and good luck to those that do, but don't ya think that exploiting just spoils the game?***

What a nice guy. Just curious, why are you here anyway?

There is a point where cheating goes straight from more fun to no fun.

Normally a couple of minutes after reading the 'you've been banned' message for the 5th time.... :)

Servers been up about 45 min and i took my box crew to see what the changes were. Mobs dont pop until the door is opened, we knew that... YOu cant cast or aggro murdunk at all. Im assumming until all the other ogars are dead. The ogars seemed to either be more dps or the rathe trash has alot lower hp/dps. When teh ogars reached the councle, the event reset when one died, like usual. But when it reset TZ and VZ still poped. Was just them in teh zone. They are sill rootable and snareable.

Ill have to wait until a few more friends log in so we can run it and figure out whats going on better. BUt it seems like you can still kite the bros at least :) which makes this task still very much boxable ;)

Everyone will have to get gear like the rest of us now......oh what a shame

Personally i dont exploit and good luck to those that do, but don't ya think that exploiting just spoils the game?

You are aware that MacroQuest is more of a game killer then this RR exploit right?

Before we realized the raid was soloable, my friends and I used to 1 group this raid with a paladin (T5 gear), a monk, a bard, and a handful of healer boxes.

Open the door, run everyone up to the last hallway (between the RZ spawn and the last set of councilmen). The bard grabs the councilmen and kites them in circles up by the round room. Monk pulls TZ to the RZ spawn point, Paladin tanks TZ while the bard drops the councilmen on TZ and fades. When TZ dies, rebuff the paladin (TZ dispells) while the bard kites the councilmen some more, and repeat with VZ. Once Rallos spawns drop the councilmen on him, grab some more trash with the bard, collect phat lewt.

So now instead of making this soloable, you need 2-3 people and a couple boxes, assuming nothing else has changed.

Hopefully there is still a way to do this heh need it for a few alts

ogres are the problem

i havent tried it myself but from what I have read the ogres being still up when murdunk dies resets the event so looks like if you can kite the ogres and peels them off one or 2 at a time and train them into the earth mobs or get a group and kill them off yourselves then as far as we know the event can be done the same after that.I'm thinking 1.Click door,kite ogres away from earth mobs 2.pull murdunk away from the pack and kite other direction.3.peel ogres off one or 2 at a time and bring to earth mobs. 4. once all ogres are down bring murdunk to earth mobs.Once T and V spawn I'm guessing the event is the same .

Not sure if this part has been fixed or not, as I've not been in RR for a while, but as far as dealing with the ogres goes, we would agro them and train them into the the far back of the zone in room. The puller eats a death and the mobs would actually despawn after a bit of random pathing. Just make sure anyone who is still in the first room is invised.

Played around with this for a while. Looks like your gonna need a group or two. 1. VZ /TZ own zone trash other then the council members.
2. VZ/TZ still will kill 1 council member and cause a reset.

Looks like if you get a group of friends, with a tank, have bard kite them around and drop them onto TZ and VZ while they are being tanked.

I also had another problem with the zekian mobs, they seemed to memwipe/leash to the second spot.

Lets keep the posts on the subject at hand. anymore derailing of thread and it will be locked. Lets all just get along and post informative stuff about this exploit.

Is it still exploitable? if so how? etc etc.

You guys done censoring so I can post something?

if you have something constructive to say about the RR exploit, feel free to post as much as you want.

well since the rr exploit is dead, i guess trash the thread? Didn't realize we had a post nazi in our midst now.

well since the rr exploit is dead, i guess trash the thread? Didn't realize we had a post nazi in our midst now.

Hes doing what he feels is right, stop crying like a little bitch. I get modded more then anyone on the site, yet you dont see me cry about it I just drive on and be myself.

It's not dead... it's just not a pushover soloable event anymore. Have to get a little fancy... and this thread is where we will discuss our fanciness.

The exploit is dead. 1. cant duck through door, or 2. cant warp throuhg door and kill mobs that wont move. 3. RZ/TZ/VZ wtf own rathe trash now ( one hit kills) 4. any rathe dying resets event after TZ/VZ spawn. The rest is not exploit, the rest is regular raid strat. Tanking and dropping rathe onto the mob isnt reall an exploit either, just regular raid strats. JJ its the 55th page of this, isnt it sort of pointless to start modding whats in it now? To bad your post will be deleted!

Too bad your MOM will be deleted!!!!!

Gah...who cares anymore?

The exploit is dead. 1. cant duck through door, or 2. cant warp throuhg door and kill mobs that wont move. 3. RZ/TZ/VZ wtf own rathe trash now ( one hit kills) 4. any rathe dying resets event after TZ/VZ spawn. The rest is not exploit, the rest is regular raid strat. Tanking and dropping rathe onto the mob isnt reall an exploit either, just regular raid strats. JJ its the 55th page of this, isnt it sort of pointless to start modding whats in it now? To bad your post will be deleted!

The exploit is not dead, it just been refined. You can still do this with 1 group if not less. Is it exactly the same as the exploit earlier? No its still doable with 3 toons, seeing as you need 6 to request it. Its still exploitable.

As for the modding, nothing was modded until people started to attack one another.

As for my posts being modded, no big deal to me, wont be my first wont me my 100th even. If you really get your feelings hurt over a modded post like some of you seem, maybe you should really take a deep look into yourself.

In case anyone forgot why Mods exist, please review The Rules Thread especially rule #2.

We have these to promote a semi-decent community.

If you continue to attack one another, the thread will be closed and if it continues we'll remove your ability to post for a temporary time.

If you question a mods motives, PM an Admin (red name) and we'll discuss it.

They're here to do a job and keep the peace.

Flaming them will get you removed.

Get this thread back on track or it will be removed.