Raid weapons!

Matthinson

Reaction score
Ok so I'm coming back to the game after a break and leveling 6 new toons with 2 friends ( each of us gona be 2 boxing). And we are looking for some raid stuff from tower ( assuming the weapons are better then group weapons from Uf)

And was wondering If anyone on Rathe server is selling raid weapons Ontop of How much Per they would cost us.

Now I/we are not looking to buy ASAP cuz we gota take a week -2 to level up and do all the prog but we are just trying to find anyone that sells them first. msg me with any comments/concerns.

~Matt

Ok so I'm coming back to the game after a break and leveling 6 new toons with 2 friends ( each of us gona be 2 boxing). And we are looking for some raid stuff from tower ( assuming the weapons are better then group weapons from Uf)

And was wondering If anyone on Rathe server is selling raid weapons Ontop of How much Per they would cost us.

Now I/we are not looking to buy ASAP cuz we gota take a week -2 to level up and do all the prog but we are just trying to find anyone that sells them first. msg me with any comments/concerns.

~Matt

Actually 2HS can be upgraded with group weapons, Tower 2hand piercer is only slightly better then group. Unless you are playing a rogue I believe you are better off camping the group weapons. Some of the 1 handers for knights and warriors may be slightly better in Tower, but not enough to warrant paying for raid weapons.

Here's a link to compare all weapons, I love this site http://lsd.ozzy.no/weapons.php?class=256&type=3&level=85&filter=all&content=all

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. Very nice setup there for comparing weapons.

Just to echo Alex, UF T9 group weapons are really comparable to Tower weapons (minus the AC).

Personally I would just get group everything. It's not as good, but you will have full group gear much faster than full raid gear. Also if you join a guild raiding tower still, chances are they will still be raiding tower when the new expansion launches. It's likely that the new group gear will be at UF raid gear levels if the current trend keeps up.

As for paying someone for tower weapons, you are better off getting access to Convorteum. Just grouping in there will likely get you some /OOCed rot weapons while you camp other stuff. Some people tribute the stuff, but if they know someone in the zone can use it, usually they will let you get them.

Actually 2HS can be upgraded with group weapons, Tower 2hand piercer is only slightly better then group. Unless you are playing a rogue I believe you are better off camping the group weapons. Some of the 1 handers for knights and warriors may be slightly better in Tower, but not enough to warrant paying for raid weapons.

Here's a link to compare all weapons, I love this site http://lsd.ozzy.no/weapons.php?class=256&type=3&level=85&filter=all&content=all

The graphics on those raid weapons look exactly like all of the rest of UF group weapons. Did they screw raiders by giving them weapons that look like everything else people are running around with?

The graphics on those raid weapons look exactly like all of the rest of UF group weapons. Did they screw raiders by giving them weapons that look like everything else people are running around with?

LOL, don't gotta tell me about it. I got 2hb from Tower #3 and I'm looking at this group gear half pissed off....really makes me glad I'm not the one that went to those raids HAHA. But yeah, now I want that 210dmg 2hb from Convorteum raid :-D That'll take me from a 160 dmg weapon (with the aug dmg included) to a 210 dmg weapon (without the aug dmg) which will likely make me cream my freaking pants when I hit something with my zerker.....all I can say is: ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! :-D

The raids weren't that bad :p

KK lies. I have had my remote monitoring system in place on his computer, ever since he connected to my eqbc server (and that allows me to haxor him!). The loader also sent me some nice nekkid pix of his wife.

Dual SSOY FTW!

htw

KK lies. I have had my remote monitoring system in place on his computer, ever since he connected to my eqbc server (and that allows me to haxor him!). The loader also sent me some nice nekkid pix of his wife.

Dual SSOY FTW!

htw

LMFAO