Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

has anybody used this lately? i just tried it and all it does it target different mobs, warps me to one of them, and then continues targeting different mobs. An update would be appreciated.

I haven't been able to get it to work either. It targets, warps and thats it. Constant small warps to the targeted mob, but i have to try to manually walk it back a step or two to get it to kill the mob. Plus, even after i end it, my MQ2 box will have spam running through it for the next several mobs after i run this.

Just tried this tonight for my new mage alt and confirm that it is not working. Same experience as the guy before me. It just targets the mobs over and over and you never move.

Would really like to get this working again, if anyone could take the time it would be greatly appreciated.

Code:
Sub Main
/hidecorpses looted
:kill
/target An_escaped_Split_Paw_Gnoll
/target a_mistwolf
/target an_elephant
/target a_lion
/target a_lioness
/target Aviak_rook
/target Aviak_egret
/target Aviak_darter
/target shadow_wolf
/target centaur_foal
/target escaped_splitpaw
/target Quillmane
/warp t s 2
/squelch /loot
/notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup
/squelch /fartaunt
/squelch /attack
/goto :kill

/return

Last edited:
Just tried this tonight for my new mage alt and confirm that it is not working. Same experience as the guy before me. It just targets the mobs over and over and you never move.

Would really like to get this working again, if anyone could take the time it would be greatly appreciated.

i looked at the mac, really nothing is wrong with it. except this bit of code, the programmer was careless and put loot before the attack command.

Code:
/warp target
/loot
/attack

I don't use the warp command, unless i'm alone inside an instance where the movment won't be tracked. In normal zones movement is tracked and client can detect warping, ghost killing, and stealth crap.

So I use "/moveto t" instead in normal zones.

I been using warp for years in instances and never been caught, but others use warp or ghost for a few days or weeks and get banned shortly after.

so look at the facts, the choice is yours.

The way this is originally written, it requires warp.

It targets, warps, attack - gets agro. Constantly doing that, the agro'd mobs will be moving towards you, but as it cycles through the target mobs, it should end up with the closest one to you, which will in effect keep agro'ing mobs & keep beating on the one you are at last. Kind of swarm'ish in a warp way (lol).

If you want to use moveto (or even better, mq2navigation & /navi target), you'll have to make the macro stop, engage, kill at each mob, in a loop. So kind of like:

(start)

• try to target mobs, in order (quillimane, PH type1, PH type2, etc.) until you get valid target, or just keep trying until you do
  • move to target (stay in this section until you get to target)
  • kill target (stay in this section until mob is dead)
  • loot target (stay in this section until looting done)
(goto start)

Maybe one of the other ones posted in this thread does these things, I did not read the entire thread.

htw

i wish someone could post a version that's caster friendly that could benefit from m2moveutils or preferably mq2navigation without warping

Sadly I think SK is one of those zones that mq2nav doesn't work well in due to the weird Z axis. I could be wrong but I know one of the Karanas is weird.

you could replace /warp target with this

Code:
     :MoveLoop
     /face nolook ${Target}
     /if (${Math.Distance[${LocArray[${Target}]}]}>4) {
        /nomodkey /keypress forward hold
        /face nolook ${Target}
        }
     /if (${Math.Distance[${LocArray[${Location}]}]}<=4) {
        /nomodkey /keypress forward
        /goto :next
     }
     /goto :MoveLoop
     :next

there is no getting stuck logic..

I don't remember how bad the terrain is there

Army

Not too bad if I recall... just look down and you'll run through/around most of the trees.

I'm not sure where I got this from (here or the MQ2 site, probably here)...i modified it a bit. It is very warp heavy. Also isn't that great for AFK'ing cause th emac ends when the birdhorse thing spawns. It also casts a spell to kill rather than melee (used it on my mage)

I got a few quillmanes with it.

Code:
#turbo
#event OOR "Your target is out of range, get closer!"

|#event CANTSEE "
Sub Main
:loop
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) /call Gm
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}!=1) /call Pc
/call Start
/goto :loop
/return

Sub Start
|/hidecorpses looted
/if (${Target.ID}) /return
|:kill
|/echo killing time?
 /squelch /target npc An escaped Split Paw Gnoll
 /squelch /target npc A Split Paw Gnoll
 /squelch /target npc cyclops
 /squelch /target npc courser
 |/squelch /target npc A treant
 |/squelch /target npc cracktusk
 /squelch /target npc a mistwolf
 /squelch /target npc a mist wolf
 /squelch /target npc an elephant
 /squelch /target npc a lion
 /squelch /target npc a lioness
 /squelch /target npc Aviak rook
 /squelch /target npc Aviak egret
 /squelch /target npc Aviak darter
 /squelch /target npc shadow wolf
 /squelch /target npc centaur foal
 /squelch /target npc escaped splitpaw
 /squelch /target npc centaur charger
 /squelch /target npc quillmane
/if (!${Target.ID}) /return
/if (${Target.ID}) /warp target
/echo ${Time.Time24}: trying to kill ${Target.Name}/
:kill
|/echo trying to kill ${Target.Name}
|/navigate target
|/moveto id ${Target.ID}
|/loot
|/attack
/if (${Target.Distance} >= 201) /target clear
/if (${Target.Name.Find[Quillmane]}) /endmac
/casting "Shock of Spikes"

/if (${Target.ID}) /goto :kill
|/endmac
/return

Sub Gm |Add here what do u want to do, if GM is in zone. Btw. remember if u are in the fight, u cannot camp then.
/camp
/endmac
/return

Sub Pc
:pc
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}==1) /return
/echo another player in zone waiting till they leave
/delay 5m
/goto :pc
/return

Sub OOR
/target clear
/return

Last edited:
Quillmane the now!

Just did him to prep for my mage epic on Vulak. Lots of info is good but lots is also confusing out there, I just killed him 10+ times in a lil over an hour, with 100% accuracy on every single PH that respawn every 78 seconds upon his death, lots of possible mobs PH's were not mentionned including: cyclops / treant / aviak avocet / centaur archer

To resume it to you simply, think horizontal line at paw level and horizontal line at aviak city south, now everything in-between those from hug west to total east can hold the trash PH for him, we're talking 15+ diff mobs, the 78s respawn is golden I also recommend massive AE preferably heavy dmg to kill everything at once then you can try to single out ur 78s to either pop Quill or the named then leave them up to filter out the unwanted you'll eventually get him. Took me 12+ hours in 2 days to get this bugger to pop once but then I popped him nonstop and still am as of now, for the sake of others once you get him, I recommend you spend some extra time to farm him to get other mages cloaks or people, toughest part is getting him to pop in the 1st place, once you get a solid tracking class its pretty easy to keep current on his ph (works better when zone isnt heavily populated so less repops to confuse you)

Have fun hunting! I'll be Flying ! :D

As soon as you know its him I recommend using the /maph npc a
Command to at 70secs to hide everything so it will only show ur good trash to annihilate him proper like a champ.