Macro Farm.mac

Ah cool I have a few things that I have added to macro to help.

In the 3 spots where he macro checks for endurance,mana and hp … I added this line to make puller sit so he meds while waiting on others. This seemed to help when using a bard to pull with say bellow.

/if (${Me.State.Equal[Stand]}) /sit

ok 2nd fix that I found was sometimes it would target puller and stop pulling when puller did a self buff. I fixed this on the section were it starts to pull mob... I added a pc check and a pause and target clear after buff.

So look for :findMob … add these lines.

/if (${Target.Type.Equal[pc]}) {
/delay 5s
/target clear
/call TargetShortest
}
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]}) /squelch /target clear

This fixed quite a few issues and allowed for self buffs.

Hope this helps … thanks

Ah cool I have a few things that I have added to macro to help.

In the 3 spots where he macro checks for endurance,mana and hp … I added this line to make puller sit so he meds while waiting on others. This seemed to help when using a bard to pull with say bellow.

/if (${Me.State.Equal[Stand]}) /sit

ok 2nd fix that I found was sometimes it would target puller and stop pulling when puller did a self buff. I fixed this on the section were it starts to pull mob... I added a pc check and a pause and target clear after buff.

So look for :findMob … add these lines.

/if (${Target.Type.Equal[pc]}) {
/delay 5s
/target clear
/call TargetShortest
}
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]}) /squelch /target clear

This fixed quite a few issues and allowed for self buffs.

Hope this helps … thanks

What's the 5s delay for?

If you run this with bot plugin …. it allows you to self buff.

I still have not figured out how to reset the macro if you run out of mobs. The one that this was modeled after has a reset sub. Maybe that's the best thing is to just have it reset after mobs are zero. I tried this and may be on the correct path just not sure.

/if (${MobsInRange}<1) {/delay 5s :goto Main}

I have been having issues of it getting stuck in a loop when it runs out of mobs in a given radius. I tried a short fix to have it go back to targetshortest after a pause when the mobsinrange was less than one. I think im missing something in the code. Any suggestions ?

/if (${MobsInRange}<1) {/pause 40
:goto TargetShortest}

thanks

I'm still having the looping problem with pullfarm, where did you insert this statement?

Thanks,
Lugnut

Last edited: