Problem with veteran rewards

MamaBear

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am unable to target or use the veteran summoned traders/banker on one computer none of us can target them.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I reloaded the default UI but still nothing.
Thanks

Make sure you don't have a pet up or familiar, it will not actually be summoned if you do.

Make sure you don't have a pet up or familiar, it will not actually be summoned if you do.

Thanks, I am able to summon them, I tired again just now with the tribute dealer I dropped pet first he appears, I still can't target him can /tar but still not able to open him that way

I have two accounts on that computer and neither in the group can target him. This time the two I have on my other computer in the group could target and use him.

there is an option in options menu that makes it so you click through pets .... so you cant target those vendors if you have that turned on because they count as pets

there is an option in options menu that makes it so you click through pets .... so you cant target those vendors if you have that turned on because they count as pets

Hug! :) That was it!!!