Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

You have your discs to fire from alternate abilities. Try this.

Code:
holyshit3=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<99 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thief's Eyes]}) /disc Thief's Eyes
holyshit4=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<97 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Assault]}) /disc Assault

You have your discs to fire from alternate abilities. Try this.

Code:
holyshit3=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<99 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thief's Eyes]}) /disc Thief's Eyes
holyshit4=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<97 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Assault]}) /disc Assault
LOL ain't that what I said? ;)

htw

So is there any way to have holyshits turn melee and spell casting off if a certain text trigger or debuff lands that causes you to have the reverse DS/spell reflect on the higher tier TDS named mobs? I'm having issues boxing 3 toons and wiping because I can't respond manually fast enough ..

If anyone else has any info/ideas i'd appreciate it..

Thanks

Btw I'm using Petes bot macro

You could use MQ2Events based on the buff text from the reverse ds etc to do /target clear

Or you could use EQBC to /bca , /target clear to the melees when you see it on one toon. although the bots would just assist again, so you may have /end or some such. I don't use the bot macro to know exactly what can be done sorry.

Actually, you don't want to clear your target, but rather switch your primary (is there a way to call the /bandolier function?) to a no-damage weapon. You will still do some damage with your offhand, and will not take damage from those attacks (I don't know what you would do for a zerker). Keep in mind that certain special attacks will still fire even if you have a no-damage primary, and will cause you to take DS and Reflect damage. The Assault disc line for rogues is an example, but Backstab isn't since it requires a 1hp in primary to fire.

Illusion buff downshits

I have some downshits for illusions to get the AC buffs but i do not want the illusions. I'm just too pretty! they are no longer clicking off. Also is there a way to clickoff the pirate illusion no matter what form, like regex or something? gnome, erudite etc ? If I unload vladutils it errors on the command so its trying but unable to click it off. Is there a better way to do this?

This works on one character, or did last i checked. The clicky requires that i target myself.

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Steam Protection].ID}) /multiline ; /tar myself; /timed 20 /casting 64747|item
downshit1=/if (${Me.Buff[Illusion: Steam Suit].ID}) /vclickoff Illusion: Steam Suit

This doesn't work on another character, same pc/account. It casts the buff but won't clickoff illusion. Pretty sure it did a few days ago.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Gunthak Grit].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Gunthak Grit].ID}) /casting "Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].ID}) /casting "Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem"
downshit2=/if (${Me.Buff[Illusion: Gnoll Reaver].ID} && ${Me.Buff[Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].ID}) /vclickoff Illusion: Gnoll Reaver

I have a good one for you masterminds out there... I am playing on a eqemu server and I would like to build a couple holyshit's and am in need of some help.

Current holyshits that I have written... (I know they are both wrong as they keep chain casting)

The first one is:
Code:
[U]Aimshot Discipline[/U]
The discipine is clickable from an item
Shows up in short duration buff along with discipline window
Is instant recast
Has a one minute duration

holyshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Aimshot Discipline].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Primal Bow of the Glade]} && ${Spell[Aimshot Discipline].Stacks}) /casting "Primal Bow of the Glade" item

Second one is:
Code:
[U]Nature's Steadfast Boon[/U]
The Buff is clickable from item
Shows up in the short duration buff window
Is instant recast
Has a 35 second duration (Buff name is different then spell name on item)

holyshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Song[Boon of the Physical Attunement].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Rhodium Skychaser Coat]} && ${Spell[Nature's Steadfast Boon].Stacks}) /casting "Rhodium Skychaser Coat" item

Any pointers on getting these to work would be awesome!

started playing a bard again can anyone tell me what im missing here please

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 !&& ${Me.Song[Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II Effect].ID} !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II" Gem5

Your && were messed up. Try this:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.Song[Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Aura of Maetanrus Rk. II" Gem5

Warrior Downshit / holyshit

Coming back after a year off, and noticed that I seemed to have lost all of my macros. Does anyone have a completed MQ2 Melee section for a Warrior (currently 100). I have a decent SK one if anyone needs. Thanks.

Hi all

Trying to learn Holy and downshits... First time trying to use them so I put a few together for testing using the MMO WIKI
First 2 are clickies and the 3rd is a simple buff spell.
I added these at the end of my server_toonname ini (end of the MQ2Melee section)
I came here for help and saw the shits maker but cant try it as it wont download.

can you please have a look at these and give me some advice....
Code:
downshit0=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Hateful Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Heroic Drape of the Combatant"|back

Code:
downshit1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Icy Anger].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Icy Anger].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Heroic Wildroar Tunic"|chest

Code:
downshit2=1
downshit2=/if (${Me.Buff[Talisman of Shadoo].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Talisman of Shadoo]}) /casting "Talisman of Shadoo" Gem9

I added these, saved the server_toonname.ini
Went in game and and entered /melee load

When I did a /melee
at the end of the run I saw:
downshit0=(1)
downshit1=(1)
downshit2=(1)

Is there something more I need to do to get this working? Is my code wrong?

Thanks

You need to change those so that the 1 entries are for flags, not shits.

The shits are the TLO evaluations, the flags are on or off, e.g.:

downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1

etc.

Leave the actual downshitX=/if (blah blah) blah alone.

htw

You need to change those so that the 1 entries are for flags, not shits.

The shits are the TLO evaluations, the flags are on or off, e.g.:

downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1

etc.

Leave the actual downshitX=/if (blah blah) blah alone.

htw

Thanks...I am new to this....so,
I am not familiar with flags...
so should it be:
downshit0=on
downshit0=/if (blah blah) blah

or

downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (blah blah)

Thanks for your patience and help....

In game, you can turn them on or off, but not define them. To define them, you have to edit the INI file section.

For options that are on/off, in the INI you see them as 0 (off) or 1 (on). In game, you can use 0/1 or off/on, and both work.

So for example, you set some new item, say downshit5=/if (this) /dothis
and save it, and /melee load
To turn it on, you can do in game: /melee downflag5=on save
or: /melee downflag5=1 save

Or, you could have just put that in the INI to begin with, but the INI only accepts 0/1, not off/on, so in the INI:

downflag5=1
downshit5=/if (this) /that

Then in game: /melee load

htw

Also to answer your direct question, like I said:

downflagX= : 0/1 in the INI (which is off/on), or in game, off/on OR 0/1
downshitX= : The conditions and action to take, if the X flag is on

That's the same for holyflagX and holyshitX fwiw.

the downshitX=XX is the DEFINITION and ACTION to take.
the downflagX=X is whether that particular one is OFF or ON

That way, you can at least quickly turn 1 or more off or on in game.

/melee downflag0=off downflag1=on holyflag5=on holyflag2=off save

htw

In game, you can turn them on or off, but not define them. To define them, you have to edit the INI file section.

For options that are on/off, in the INI you see them as 0 (off) or 1 (on). In game, you can use 0/1 or off/on, and both work.

So for example, you set some new item, say downshit5=/if (this) /dothis
and save it, and /melee load
To turn it on, you can do in game: /melee downflag5=on save
or: /melee downflag5=1 save

Or, you could have just put that in the INI to begin with, but the INI only accepts 0/1, not off/on, so in the INI:

downflag5=1
downshit5=/if (this) /that

Then in game: /melee load

htw

Thanks htw

I appreciate you taking the time to spell it out for me...!

Will this work for healing my warder if his HPs get below 70%

Code:
holyflag14=1
holyshit14=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.PetPctHPs}<70 && ${Cast.Ready[Salve of Reshan]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20) /casting "Salve of Reshan" gem10

I beleive I dont need to target the warder as the spell only lands on him.

Thanks

Last edited:
Man I thought I had a better understanding....was able to add some things and they worked.
Cant figure out why this AA I just got wont fire.
BaneStrike

Code:
holyflag16=1
holyshit16=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /casting "Banestrike" disc

All other AA's fire ok with the same format. I received Banstrike the other day through progression.

Any Ideas?
Thanks

banestrike isn't a combat ability - as you just said, it's an AA. ;)

${Me.AltAbilityReady[banestrike]}

And on your /casting, don't use disc, it's an alt