Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

anyone have a downshit for guise and journeyman boots? im going to have them in the inventory. was thinking of making a mac to do this but this seems viable.

NVM got it

Last edited:
Made this one for chain petting..

holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Greater Conjuration: Water"

but I find sometimes it will summon the pet, and then summon another right after creating the new one (when a pet is alive), is there some way to add a pause or something? its waste of mana to double summon :p

Made this one for chain petting..

holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Greater Conjuration: Water"

but I find sometimes it will summon the pet, and then summon another right after creating the new one (when a pet is alive), is there some way to add a pause or something? its waste of mana to double summon :p
Varies by pet class, but for mages you could add an additional down/holy:

/if (${Me.Casting.Slot[1].Find[Summon pet]} && ${Me.Pet.ID}) /stopcast

For a Downshit, Is there a way to tell if you are on global spell cooldown? I want to hit an AA only when I am not able to cast a spell.

open wound holyshit

i cant seem to get this to work correctly it keeps going off and uses endurance its a zerker combat disc that goes for 2 minutes in the song window.(${Me.CombatAbilityReady[open wound rk. III]} && !${Me.Song[open wound rk. III].ID}) /Disc open wound rk. III. it lasts 2 minutes but it just keeps refreshing any ideas on how to fix it?

i cant seem to get this to work correctly it keeps going off and uses endurance its a zerker combat disc that goes for 2 minutes in the song window.(${Me.CombatAbilityReady[open wound rk. III]} && !${Me.Song[open wound rk. III].ID}) /Disc open wound rk. III. it lasts 2 minutes but it just keeps refreshing any ideas on how to fix it?

(${Me.CombatAbilityReady[open wound rk. III]} && !${Me.Song[Open Wound Effect III].ID}) /Disc open wound rk. III

That should fix it.

For a Downshit, Is there a way to tell if you are on global spell cooldown? I want to hit an AA only when I am not able to cast a spell.

Not as far as I know, which AA are you wanting to cast? if it doesn't have a cast time just set it to auto cast anyway?

Here is a good Journeyman's Boots downshit
Messed around a bit to figure this out so hopefully it helps you

Code:
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Spell[Journeyman Boots].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Journeyman Boots].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Journeyman's Boots]}) /casting "Journeyman's Boots" item

Last edited:
First shot at this

Here we go..Enchanter Lvl88 - currently having alot of success using Bot.mac (Thanks Pete!). However, I'm trying to use Gather Mana and AoE Mez (can't get this to work with Bot.mac).

This is my shit:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[57]}) /casting "Gather Mana" alt
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100 zradius 100]}>2 && ${Zone.ID}!=444 && ${If[!${Target.Buff[18598].ID},TRUE,FALSE]} /casting "Ensorcelling Wave Rk. II" gem5

The way I think downshit1 will work is that I will cast Ensorc. Wave if I'm in combat, the mob count is greater than 2, I'm in the correct zone, and the buff is not present on the mob (I borrowed the last part from one of htw's previous posts).

Any feedback is appreciate and TIA.

Last edited:
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Spell[Journeyman Boots].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Journeyman Boots].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Journeyman's Boots]}) /casting "Journeyman's Boots" item
Using this exact code and cannot get my Jboots to fire

When I manually type /casting 2300 or /casting "journeyman's boots" they fire but I can't get mq2melee to fire

When I manually type /casting 2300 or /casting "journeyman's boots" they fire but I can't get mq2melee to fire

/echo each part to see which part fails.

Maybe specify item with ready. ${Cast.Ready[journeyman's boots|item]}

That does not work either. I had no problem using mq2melee in the past to keep up item buffs on my main on a normal server but on Ragefire it will not do anything even though I am copy/pasting the exact code.

Edit: I even used the shitbuilder macro and copy/pasted it and it will not fire.

Last edited:
they are in a inventory slot that is not a bag right?

Here we go..Enchnter Lvl88 - currently having alot of success using Bot.mac (Thanks Pete!). However, I'm trying to use Gather Mana and AoE Mez (can't get this to work with Bot.mac).

This is my shit:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[57]}) /casting "Gather Mana" alt
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100 zradius 100]}>2 && ${Zone.ID}!=444 && ${If[!${Target.Buff[18598].ID},TRUE,FALSE]} /casting "Ensorcelling Wave Rk. II" gem5

The way I think downshit1 will work is that I will cast Ensorc. Wave if I'm in combat, the mob count is greater than 2, I'm in the correct zone, and the buff is not present on the mob (I borrowed the last part from one of htw's previous posts).

Any feedback is appreciate and TIA.

downshit1 won't fire because downshits are only checked during downtime, IE: Not in combat. Change to a holyshit and assign it a holyflag#=1
Also you can remove the check for combat as holyshits only fire during combat.

downshits/flags = not combat.
holyshits/flags = combat.

Something you might want to check for during downshits ares worn off buffs
Something you might want to check for during holyshits is that bad ass AA being ready and if your current target is named. Or as a chanty, if you have aggro so you can memblur or whatever it is you guys do to drop aggro these days :)

Grant you I haven't played the game in like a year and I could have fallen out of the loop on things.....

they are in a inventory slot that is not a bag right?

That is correct even though I am pretty sure that doesn't matter. I've never had an issue with items being in the inventory or whatnot.