Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

llso dont look like you need to use
/melee downflag0=on
/melee holyflag2=off
/melee holyflag0=on

cant say i like that change at all

is there a way to have a holyshit fire only once i.e. for a shaman slow? The only thing I could come up with is the hp% <,> so it only fires in that window.

- great fucking thread btw, I'm stealing all the gems.

is there a way to have a holyshit fire only once i.e. for a shaman slow? The only thing I could come up with is the hp% <,> so it only fires in that window.

this is a line I added for my ranger to aa snare. Assuming youre attacking or targeting the mob to slow.

HTML:
holyshit3=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Entrap]} && !${Target.Buff[Entrap].ID} ) /aa act Entrap

If youre using the shammy aa slow, just replace that name where "Entrap" is and adjust the hps you want it to start slowing (mine is set for under 90% health obviously) This will have the shammy cast until the mob is dead or has the "buff" on it.

Thanks man! One more question, how do I target a specific player toon with the if statement? Would -

${Target.Named} be used like ${Target.player name here}

Tried it but didnt work

For entrap i just use !${Target.Fleeing} that way ya dont need hp check or buff check.

Thanks man! One more question, how do I target a specific player toon with the if statement? Would -

Tried it but didnt work

Im not sure on targeting on specific players, but I think JJ has something earlier in the thread about targeting group members based on their number in the group.

As for the entrap AA, I tend to prefer a mob be snared well before it takes off running. If I'm in an area where mobs are immune to changes in run speed, I just turn that holyshit off. But if someone prefers the other way posted, the Fleeing check works just as well.

Tried it but didnt work

/if (${Spawn[pc Brutus].ID} && !{blabla}) /target brutus

May work, not sure exactly what you need it for. The blabla part, just add w/e or take it away.

/if (${Spawn[pc Brutus].ID} && !{blabla}) /target brutus

May work, not sure exactly what you need it for. The blabla part, just add w/e or take it away.

I tried using the group targeting posted a few pages back from JJ but couldnt get it to work so thought I would just target the 2nd toon by name.

on a side note it would be a sweet way to afk PL someone outa group.

*But I do have another question- Whats the code for player size? I want to add the shrink spell line (tiny terror) to my Shaman downshit list but it spams since I havnt included a size check

I have a downflag that wont go off for Selo's Sonata
Code:
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks[2]} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerating Chorus].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt activate 3704
I have a similar one in holyshit to keep it up during combat and it works fine, the only difference being its not checking for invis. This downshit will go off if i stop my melody though, but it works fine when in combat with a melody going.

downshit2=/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks[2]}

what exactly is that 2 their for? on this post above

also for Maglubiyet_01 if JJ post didnt work for targetting a player did u get anything to work? if not does anyone know if a holy or down flag could target a player (syntax?)

I tried using the group targeting posted a few pages back from JJ but couldnt get it to work so thought I would just target the 2nd toon by name.

on a side note it would be a sweet way to afk PL someone outa group.

*But I do have another question- Whats the code for player size? I want to add the shrink spell line (tiny terror) to my Shaman downshit list but it spams since I havnt included a size check

I have a downflag that wont go off for Selo's Sonata
Code:
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks[2]} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Accelerating Chorus].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt activate 3704
I have a similar one in holyshit to keep it up during combat and it works fine, the only difference being its not checking for invis. This downshit will go off if i stop my melody though, but it works fine when in combat with a melody going.

That's odd. Does it work if you remove the invis check?

downshit2=/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks[2]}

what exactly is that 2 their for? on this post above

It is the minimum duration. So the 2, would mean even if you have the spell on you, the check will return false if the duration is less than the value you passed (2 in this case).

also for Maglubiyet_01 if JJ post didnt work for targetting a player did u get anything to work? if not does anyone know if a holy or down flag could target a player (syntax?)

He showed he is just using /target playername. What conditions are you looking at doing the targetting?

htw

Last edited:
That's odd. Does it work if you remove the invis check?

It doesnt work when removing the invis check, i even dumbed it down to just

/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

and it still will only go off when i stopped my melody

What conditions are you looking at doing the targetting?

im hoping for something along the line of being able to check a toon either because hes in slot 1 or because his name is (insert name here) or because hes in HoT.

IF that toon , assigned already in the holyshit drops below X percent , /multiline ; /target (said toon) ; /casting (probably a heal)

It doesnt work when removing the invis check, i even dumbed it down to just

/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

and it still will only go off when i stopped my melody

just do a multiline /stopcast ; /alt activate 3704 ; /melody xyz

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Selo's Sonata].Stacks}) /multiline ; /stopcast ; /alt activate 3704 ; /melody 1 2 3
still doesnt go off with a melody playing. also tried /melody and /cast # to try to interrupt it instead of /stopcast. Also, I'd rather not have it just go back to a melody thats predefined in the ini file since it may not be what is right for all situations. Am I the only bard having this problem?

Code:
/if (${Spawn[pc Brutus].ID}) /target brutus

Fucking works great! Nice job sir.
htw said:
What conditions are you looking at doing the targetting?

I wanted my box healer to always target my box tank specifically not matter which slot, or even if in the group.

Thanks again for all the great work on the holyshit/downshit everyone, my tank is fully auto now (even on incoming' and aggro CC) the difference is amazing.

Now on to my shammy healer...

*Edit-

JJ was dead on
Code:
/if (${Group.Member[1].ID} && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<60)

this works perfectly, the first code line above does work but no way to return the hp%(that my rookie coding knows anyway) JJ's is the way to go.

Problem with downshit

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I am trying to add a few downshits and when I try the command /melee downflag0=on it does not work. It just repeats the command in the window but no downflag is added to mq2melee.

I have tried /melee downflag0=1 also with the same results.

I did not have this problem with the holyflag0 command.

TIA,
RG

Try editing it directly in your server_toonname.ini in your Macroquest2 folder