Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

i changed the macro i have cauldron in empty inv slot one item on cursor and the macro do not cast anything i empty the cursor my self macro start and keep item on cursor

Need some help with mine. Try'n to make a holyshit for epic 2.0 here is what I have and it is not working. I basically chopped up other Holyshit's that I could find on here and MQ2 website. I would like the second one to work, to where he clicks if he is in combat state. Thanks for any help. I posted in the Mq2melee thread but maybe it belongs here since it is a mq2melee macro. Also would like it to work for the ranger 2.0. Here is what I have on him so far.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /casting "Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah"|Mainhand

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].Stacks} && {Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu]}) /casting "Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah"|Mainhand

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Falcon Strike].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Falcon Strike].ID}) /casting "Aurora, the Heartwood Blade"|Mainhand

this is what i use:
downshit12=/if (${inCombat} && !${Me.Buff[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah]}&& !${Me.Invis} && !${Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 57405 |item

i changed the macro i have cauldron in empty inv slot one item on cursor and the macro do not cast anything i empty the cursor my self macro start and keep item on cursor

- If you have anything on your cursor, the downshit won't fire.
- If you have anything on your cursor, the macro won't fire.
- If you don't have a open inventory slot it can't autoinventory.

Sorry your having problems. I just tested again, and it works fine for me.

haa ok i try with inv slot free ; but with downshit when it cast an item in invotory slot free it let the item goes in that slot same with autoinventory so i not really see how you do this macro afk ; more than one time ?

i have the problem with the following commands since months

Code:
downshit7=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the wild spirits]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 57054 |item

Code:
;downshit5=/if (!${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii"

If i have a pet its working well. both versions.

If i dont have a pet its spams
"You must first select a target for this spell"

Anyone have a idea what i need to change. Melee off and on is one solution but not the finest for me.

Regards

I will quote my question what i asked 4 weeks ago. Maybe someone have a idea. I tried so many now but i get this not to work.

Regards

Couple Questions

1. How can i have a holyshit check if a disc is already running and if it is have it wait to activate the next disc?

2. how do i check for aggro? {Me.Aggro does not work.

Try adding this one for my mage to keep the buff Ethereal Symbiosis on himself. It is a six minute duration spell.

Right now it just keeps casting over and over. Any suggestions?

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II"

i have the problem with the following commands since months

Code:
downshit7=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the wild spirits]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 57054 |item

Code:
;downshit5=/if (!${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii"

If i have a pet its working well. both versions.

If i dont have a pet its spams
"You must first select a target for this spell"

Anyone have a idea what i need to change. Melee off and on is one solution but not the finest for me.

Regards

I will quote my question what i asked 4 weeks ago. Maybe someone have a idea. I tried so many now but i get this not to work.

Regards

Well, you need a target for that buff. Not sure on item (I did not look it up), but can do the same way.

Example:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /tar ${Me.Pet}
downshit6=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Vaxztn rk. ii"

I added pet check in there too, otherwise it'll try if you don't have one.

You could also multiline it, but if you do, add a delay. Those 2 will work though, as it goes each downshit check through them in order, so will do the target first. Since it allows 32 of them, you prob can afford a spare or two I guess. ;)

htw

Try adding this one for my mage to keep the buff Ethereal Symbiosis on himself. It is a six minute duration spell.

Right now it just keeps casting over and over. Any suggestions?

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II"
What's the effect on you when this spell is up? Is it as you typed it, or is it same but with Recourse? Is it in main buff box, or SD box?

Sorry, I do not play a mage...

htw

That was it shoulda been

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ethereal symbiosis Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ethereal symbiosis Rk. II"

Try:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Zone.Type} && !${Me.Buff[Spirit of Eagle]} && ${Me.Book[Spirit of Eagle]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Spirit of Eagle" gem1

Make sure ya got mq2cast plugin loaded, if you wanna use /casting.

htw
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. Whatever I put ${Zone.Type} to, ie: indoor or 0 I get a No such "current zone member " 0 then other stuff about not being able to parse and ending with non-numeric encountered.

Sorry to be a pain.

RG

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. Whatever I put ${Zone.Type} to, ie: indoor or 0 I get a No such "current zone member " 0 then other stuff about not being able to parse and ending with non-numeric encountered.

Sorry to be a pain.

RG
you don't put it to anything, you just check it, just like it's typed.

htw

If doing a new holyshit I understand that Melee has the ability to check whether its a PC or NPC, does it have the ability to check a designated MA, MT or puller, do they get a specific ID?

I assume thats how mercs get info about the grp members

It would be awesome to play w some holy ideas

another question a bit different, how do holy flags work if u have lets say 5 flags, I assume it goes by percent if applicable but when percent affects the holy flags all the same, does it go in order, ie 1 2 3 4 5 or how does it determine which holy flag fires 1st?

If doing a new holyshit I understand that Melee has the ability to check whether its a PC or NPC, does it have the ability to check a designated MA, MT or puller, do they get a specific ID?

I assume thats how mercs get info about the grp members

It would be awesome to play w some holy ideas

another question a bit different, how do holy flags work if u have lets say 5 flags, I assume it goes by percent if applicable but when percent affects the holy flags all the same, does it go in order, ie 1 2 3 4 5 or how does it determine which holy flag fires 1st?
For your MA/MT question, not currently.

For the order of the holy/down firing, each time it evaluates them, it does them in order (0, 1, 2, etc.).

htw

That was it shoulda been

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} [COLOR=darkred]&& ${Me.Pet.ID} && ![/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]${Me.Pet.Name.Find[familiar]}[/COLOR]) /casting "Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Rk. II" [COLOR=darkred]gem1[/COLOR]

Capital letters matter. You must have a pet for that spell. The pet must not be a familiar. that should work. the gem is optional, but you need it if it isnt already memmed.

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} [COLOR=darkred]&& ${Me.Pet.ID} && ![/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]${Me.Pet.Name.Find[familiar]}[/COLOR]) /casting "Ethereal [COLOR=darkred]S[/COLOR]ymbiosis Rk. II" [COLOR=darkred]gem1[/COLOR]

Capital letters matter. You must have a pet for that spell. The pet must not be a familiar. that should work. the gem is optional, but you need it if it isnt already memmed.
Case does not matter except for the TLO names & members. The spell names can be all lower case, upper, mix, whatever.

htw

Code:

If you add the Gem # at the end and it is not memmed will it mem and cast for you?!

Thanks for the help.

I don't know what is wrong, but it still does not work. No biggie, I can cast 1 buff by myself! LOL

But if your wondering, it still tries to cast SoE while indoors.

Thanks again,
RG

What is the proper syntax for {Me.Target.Buff}? example: /if my target doesnt have the buff(Debuff) Mind Twist Rk. II, I want it to cast. It would be easy, if I knew the proper wording.

something like

Code:
downflag1=/if (!${Me.Target.Buff[Mind Twist Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>60 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Mind Twist Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Mind Twist Rk. II" Gem5

${Target.Buff[Mind Twist Rk. II]} ftw

ok, that didnt work. Help