Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

!${Me.Buff[Mindtwist Rk. II].ID}

try getting rid of the target

sorry didnt see the part about your target, instead of self, I did ask this earlier and understood that there wasnt an easy way to do so

lol its not a buff its a debuff sec i have something

holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<85 && !${Target.Buff[Mind Twist Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Mind Twist Rk. II]}) /casting "Mind Twist Rk. II" gem6

give that a whirl can also add the not moving not invis check in there

downflag1=/if (!${Me.Target.Buff[Mind Twist Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>60 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Mind Twist Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Mind Twist Rk. II" Gem5

prob get rid of that too, Im not sure how you are getting target btw

I'm getting the target with a chanter macro, I added in a check to make sure the target was above X% hp, w/out it, was chain casting the DoT. I have all leader aa's, so I can always tell what buffs/debuffs are on a mob.

I checked the wiki, with no good answer to this so far. It's semi working, as long as the mob doesnt drop HP too quick.

depending on macro you are using its set up as a dot debuff.......

I am trying to get mq2melee to change weapons once a proc has fired a debuff on my target.

I modified the avatar holyshit and it is swapping weapons at to equip the one with the debuff proc but isn't switching once the weapon procs.

This is my holyshits atm

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==83580 && !${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID}) /exchange 47319 mainhand
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==47319 && (${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID})) /exchange 83580 mainhand

any ideas?

thanks

is there a way for bard epic to be clicks when shammy epic buff is on bard?
not at home to copy paste the ini i been trying but no dice in my attemps.

Bard Songs

how come this works with Spells and Disc type aura's but not bard? What am I doing wrong?

downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Artist].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Artist"

how come this works with Spells and Disc type aura's but not bard? What am I doing wrong?

downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Artist].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Artist"
It should work fine. But, you have to be careful what the actual effect is on you, vs. what the spell you check for is in the db (like for stacks).

So, just a guess here, but I'd expect it to be like:

Code:
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Artist].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Artist"

htw

It should work fine. But, you have to be careful what the actual effect is on you, vs. what the spell you check for is in the db (like for stacks).

Code:
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Artist].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Artist"

htw

I tired the following:

!${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect].ID}

!${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect:permanent].ID}

Neither worked! I checked on my Warrior and although the buffcheck is Champion's Aura Effect, i only have Champion's Aura in the ini and it still works. Same with my Cleric.

Could it be because its a Song and not a Spell? I tried changing it to Song and that did not work either.

How do you get a downshit to target yourself for a single target buff?

/tar ${Me.ID}

Not sure what you're asking for. You can control your Wheel of Fists with leopardclawif, if you wish to customize the conditions of use.

If you just want melee to use it, you use the leopardclaw option.

leopardclaw=[0-100] Will use Leopard Claw discipline (Leopard Claw/Dragon Fang/Clawstriker Flurry/Wheel of Fists/Whorl of Fists) when your endurace is above [X]%.

Example: /melee leopardclaw=50 save

This is not doing Whorl of Fists for me.

Using Melee V. 5.226

Code:

htw

I tired the following:

!${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect].ID}

!${Me.Aura[Aura of the Artist Effect:permanent].ID}

Neither worked! I checked on my Warrior and although the buffcheck is Champion's Aura Effect, i only have Champion's Aura in the ini and it still works. Same with my Cleric.

Check your aura window. Unlike normal aura's that go into song window this one I believe only shows up in ur aura window. So it might be working.

Ctrl-a to bring up window

I was wondering if the following would work:

Code:
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Weapon Shield]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && !${Me.Buff[Weapon Shield].ID}) /casting "Weapon Shield" alt

Basically it's a save my ass/give raid time to rez the tank. So, if I get aggro and my hps drop below 50, weapon shield should trigger.

Well, that's what I want it to do...LOL

I was wondering if the following would work:

Code:
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Weapon Shield]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && !${Me.Buff[Weapon Shield].ID}) /casting "Weapon Shield" alt

Basically it's a save my ass/give raid time to rez the tank. So, if I get aggro and my hps drop below 50, weapon shield should trigger.

Well, that's what I want it to do...LOL

This is what I use and works fine.

holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Weapon Shield Discipline]} && ${Melee.GotAggro} && {Me.PctHPs}<70) /disc Weapon Shield Discipline

Check your aura window. Unlike normal aura's that go into song window this one I believe only shows up in ur aura window. So it might be working.

Ctrl-a to bring up window

It does not cast in my aura or song window.

This is what I use and works fine.

holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Weapon Shield Discipline]} && ${Melee.GotAggro} && {Me.PctHPs}<70) /disc Weapon Shield Discipline
Thanks! Can't wait to try it!